• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not Your Everyday Cigar Pass

That's a drag. I wish we knew of your plans, and we could have sent this up to Swissy, then hit you on the way back. Leaving a one day window for this having to arrive is a poor bet, and when you absolutely need it by a certain day is when it's going to be a day late.

Let's just hope the humidification devices are working well, since it sounds like this will be sitting around for the next week...
Sorry guys. My travel plans sort of came at the last minute (my mom offered to fly me to AR, since my family plans at home got shot). And my head really has been elsewhere, and I didn't plan ahead. I just can't wait till this year, or string of bad luck is over. Work has been non-stop, balls to the wall, putting in 10-12 hour days for the last two weeks. I singed my divorce papers on the 16th and have been packing up my Xs stuff in my spare time. I got rearended on the 13th and it looks like my car is totalled. I laid my motorcycle down the last week of October, and then blew out the transmition. This just has to end soon.

The package did arrive yesterday. It was in the lock box at 2pm. My co-worker has taken it to his house and dropped it in a cooler, for now. I'm sorry for not planning better.

The options as I see it are, and I am willing to do either, a) I can have my buddy send the box on to Jim. There isn't any reason he couldn't go to the post office today that I am aware of. I should be able to reach him by cell phone (I don't think he is travelling yet), but he is going to OR for Thanksgiving (Th-Sun). b) Have it sit over the weekend, and I will turn it on Tuesday when I get back. Sorry for any inconvenience. And sorry for making you wait longer Jim. I'm open to other ideas too.

Thanks,
- C

I'm glad to hear it showed up, thanks for the update Cory and sorry to hear of your string of bad luck. Hang in there Amigo.

:cool:

hey... I'm just busting yer nutts! I have no problem waiting. I'll allow me to figure out what I'm gonna do, and find out if I still have anything worthy of the pass! :p

Keep you chin up brother... and think Salmon This Summer!

Cory make lemonade out of all that stuff. Things will turn around soon! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

I hope we'll have an update on this soon? Perhaps some proposed puts and takes?

I hope we'll have an update on this soon? Perhaps some proposed puts and takes?
(more chaos, but I won't go into it) - But thanks guys! I appreciate it. :blush:

Package is alive and well. All cigars accounted for. There are some beauties in there!! I rebagged #6 and #64 w/ a long singles baggie.

Proposed:
T: 5 Forbidden X Tubed
P: 93 2005 FFOX Lancero Tubed (From DVD set)

T: 52 Davidoff Millenium Robusto
P: 94 Padron 1964 Ann. Torpedo Natural

T: 77 LFD Factory Press I
P: 95 La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire Tubed

T: 67 Avo LE05
P: 96 OpusX Reserva D'Chateau

T: 92 Cohiba Robusto '04
P: 97 Trinidad Fundadore '04

P: 98 JC Newman 110th Ann. Cuesta-Rey Perfecto Congratulations Gonz!

I think I'm pretty damn close all the way around. So I've got all the P's and T's marked and labelled in the box. I'll get this in the air tomorrow, but will check online to see if there are any issues. I'll have my T's w/ me and can swap out anything if needed. LMK. I didn't see any of the DC labels mentioned in your first post, so I'll get a new DC and post it.

Sorry for the delay. We should be good to go now.

Hey Fireman, Heads up!

Thanks for having me Gonz!
- C

PS. Thanks CohibaSurfer :thumbs:

Oh ... Gonz, since your address isn't on the address list, does that mean Jim doesn't need to ship it to you and can keep it? We sure would enjoy the hell out of them this summer! :whistling: :thumbs:

Arrived safe and sound... I'll go thru it today and get my choices lined up!

Ok... here we go. Sorry for the delay- had a problem with the Wifely Unit's© car and had to rescue her yesterday. Most of what I was hoping for was already taken, some I'd like to try but I either didn't have the horsepower to get it, or I didn't want to give up what I had! ;) But here's a couple I'll go for...

T: #30 Don Pepin Series JJ Sublime
P: #99 AF Untold Story Maddie

T: #79 Taboada Gold Medal 2006
P: #100 Cuaba Millennium 2000 Distinguido

T: #85 Diamond Crown Maximus Stanfords 90th
P: #101 PAM "A"

P:#102 AF Anejo #77 'Shark'

Lemme know if these are acceptable- had some fun trying to get the Taboada trade- I think it's even, but let me know.

Wow! This thing is heading home!

Thanks for playing Swissy, these look great to me!

Andy...
puts put, takens taken, and label afixed. She's out the door to you!

Congrats... a GREAT pass to say the least - thanks for the invite! :thumbs:

Used your label so the DC number in the first post should be active soon...