• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not Your Everyday Cigar Pass

Waiting with open arms!! Will post when it arrives.

Here it comes!

fragile.jpg

I'd like to add and let everyone know that this pass will very shortly be covered by CPI, so shipping via USPS with the DC (labels already included) is what we're going to stick to. Shipping via an alternate method will be acceptable as long as it is at least as trackable and quick as priority mail with DC.

And I would like to also encourage anyone who has not joined CPI to do so. It not only covers the pass host, but also protects pass participants as well. The thread is located in the Website Information sub-forum.

The Pass has landed here in South Carolina. Just got home from work, and it was waiting quietly for me. Packaging looks to be in fine shape, and I'm sorely tempted to tear into it, but need to get some dinner. Will check everything out, and get my P&T's on later.

BTW ... what exactly is the exchange rate on White Owls for a Chili Pepper? Is it 8 or 10 to one? :whistling:

Sorry it's taken me so long to get this posted, but I didn't realize the correct proportions until Ginseng pointed out the proper math. Thanks for the input Wilkey!!

Here are my P & T's

T - #26 FFOX Chili Pepper
P - 800 White Owls - 450 grape, 250 pineapple & 100 cherry

Sorry I couldn't get a more even distribution, but it seems that grape is overwhelmingly popular here in South Carolina. :)

If you guys think I need to get a more balanced distribution, please let me know, as there are a few gas stations and C-Stores I didn't get to last night! :whistling:

T - #26 FFOX Chili Pepper
P - #32 2003 Toast Across America Set

T - #15 Padron No. 9 Mad.
P - #33 Diamond Crown Maddy #6

T - #28 Ashton ESG
P - #34 Casa Fuente Belicoso Fino

P - #35 Ashton VSG Belicoso #1.

Heads up Wilkey pass is headed your way! Will post DC # after I get back from the PO.

Gonz, thanks for putting together a great pass!!

LMAO!! That ESG didn't last long.......

You got that right! I didn't think it would!

Jack Straw and I discussed his puts and takes via pm, and we're all set on them. :thumbs:

Wilkey ... keep an eye on your mailbox as the bird has taken flight from SC!

DC #0479 7504 2890 2102 2972

Label/Receipt Number: 0479 7504 2890 2102 2972

There is no record of this item.

Wilkey, any sign of this thing? I would have thought it should only take 2 days max to get from SC to DE.

Also, I have included pre-addressed pre-printed labels with DC's already on them, have those been lost or misplaced? I have all the DC's posted on the first post in this thread, the DC next to your name is the one for the pass coming to you.

Waiting patiently here. I'm going out to Phoenix starting the 30 September and getting back on the 6 of October. Let me know if this gets hung up, items from DE usually are next day delivery to NJ. So if you get it this week I'm good to go!

Nothing yesterday. I'll be going home soon. I'll post as soon as I receive it.

I got that same message yesterday and figured it had been shipped at one of those USPS APC kiosks. The tracking number is not recorded upon receipt, only on delivery.

Wilkey