• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVA Cigar Tasting Herf in Sterling, VA

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Cigar tasting at our home in Sterling VA on Sunday, May 24th. 1pm - 5ish featuring Altadis cigars, and Cigar Palace House blends.

The cigars you will receive at the tasting will be a Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Toro and three premium CP House belnds

$10 buy in gets you four sticks, food and beverage. If you make a purchase, the money goes towards what ever you buy. There are discounts on any brands Sawsan carries, so let me know if you want any particular cigars, and I will get you the price up front. Last herf, she sold Padron 80ths M.S.R.P. $30.00 for $20.00 each.

Please RSVP on this thread or by PM if you would like to come. We had 35 at the last one we had. IT WAS A BLAST!

RSVP
1) Sweetrice80
2) CigarMan Andy
3) GariGirl
4) Dsav101
5) Sunshine86
6) turboSmoker
7) 597
8) soberstick
9) scubagrunt
10) twizz
11) Guesst of twizz
12) bigmanfromou
13) ThaChamp82 ICC
14) JayBay
15) golfermd
16) PatZicari
17) cjack828
18) PrecherGlenn SS
19) Bryan SS
20) LawyerSteve SS
21) Wade NVCE

Tentative:
1) FunkyCold5
2) cabaiguan juan

Sawsan said that she will bring the Cigar Girls with her.

This will be an outdoor event on rather large deck. Hope to see you all here. Addy is in my profile.

Count me in!

EDIT - sunshine, where in DC do you live, roughly? I may be able to give you a ride.

I'm down in Woodbridge.

LMAO! :laugh:

I got your PM Andy, and as usual, I'll have to play it by ear. It would be nice to make it to something sooner or later though before you stop inviting me. :rolleyes:

Andy, I will have to play it by ear as well.

I don't want to commit and then have to bail on the last minute. That's how my personal life is going at the moment.

Will definitely try to make it out to this one. Always fun to get together with local CPers and meeting new ones.

Andrew

Andy, I will have to play it by ear as well.

I don't want to commit and then have to bail on the last minute. That's how my personal life is going at the moment.

Will definitely try to make it out to this one. Always fun to get together with local CPers and meeting new ones.

Andrew
Like Andrew, I will try to make it but cannot confirm as of yet.

Is there a reason why I am not on the list Andy? Or is this an anti-deaf event? Just wonderin

David

I'm in after some very severe arm twisting from Andy.

If any Philly guys are going and care to carpool, let me know.

bump.gif

I am originally from Sterling, so I'd love to attend, but I am not going to be in the area that weekend even though I graduate from college the week before. That weekend I am going to be with my girlfriend. She is a maid of honor in her friend's wedding, so i'll be in kansas city that weekend.