• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVEMBERSchlesingerCigarPassHerffest

Hopefully Steve (a Schlesiger's regular and employee) took a number of great pics and we'll get with him to get a down load of em' so we can post em asap....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well guys, I received and email today from my nephew in Baghdad stating that he received a super package of cigars from us. I sent it off last Thursday and it already made it to him. He wanted me to let you all know that he is very thankful for the stogies so I cut and pasted his message:

Charlie,

Just wanted to say thanks for the cigars. I got them yesterday evening and I’m smoking one tonight. Please thank all your buddies that contributed from all of us here in the 1st Cavalry Division. I’ll talk to you soon.

First Team!!

Mathew Kilgore
CPT, IN
Multinational Division-Baghdad G7 SPO

I am so glad that the cigars made it to them before Thanksgiving so they will at least have a little break and enjoyment on the holiday. Thanks again guys and I'm sure that I'll be sending off more sticks as time goes by...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well, the 2nd package couldn't have gotten to its destination any better. My buddy CPT Eliel Pimentel wanted to thank you all very much so I cut and pasted his email as well:

Charlie,

HOLY SMOKES! -- got your package and letter. wow! many, many thanks from all of us cigar smokers up here on the 25th ID division staff. -- i was able to pass out quite a few smokes to a good amount of people for thanksgiving dinner. perfect timing.
i really appreciated the special package...and so did PFC Randolph who got as many smokes as he wanted.

hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. we are staying busy these days so it should help the time pass by quickly during the holiday season.

take care. i'll be in touch.

-eliel

I want to thank all of you S/BOTL that donated towards the "Cause" and I'm sure that we'll be sending out cigars again after "Quad State Herf II" which looks like will happen February 17th, 2007....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

The only thing we have left now to post is the pictures that were taken at the Herf and I'm working to get the ones that Steve (the ole' man that works at Schlesinger's) took and get them up-loaded asap. Let's go fellas, I'm sure there were a number of you that took pics with your cell phones that are worth posting!!!!!!!!

Charlie,

I hope you had a nice Turkey Day. Also what's the low down on your trip to club macanudo.

Lastly, please send my regards to Glynna :love: :love: :laugh: :whistling: I'll probably make a Thursday meeting in mid December!

Finally back online!! :thumbs:

Memories.......

Here's Tom, Christening his ashtray (handcarved by jgohlke, I think).
11-11-06_1543.jpg

Tom, searching for the missing dog. Here boy!!
11-11-06_1544.jpg

Here's Steve playing pyro.
11-11-06_1835.jpg

Now, Steve inhaling a burning wrapper. Can't remember the brand.
11-11-06_1836.jpg

Drummer roll please??..................
11-11-06_1811.jpg

He had a rough time with this guage.
11-11-06_1814.jpg

Relaxing with a beer and his favorite cigar.
11-11-06_1812.jpg

Last but not least is the fat dudes great tasting cake!
11-11-06_1548.jpg

11-11-06_1549.jpg

Sorry, Cellphone = Shit Quality

What's the fourth state in this year's "Quad State" herf? Will it be North Carolina again? :D

That's a HdM double corona Steve is "smoking" there, we were all in stiches!!! Thanks for posting the pictures.

What's the fourth state in this year's "Quad State" herf? Will it be North Carolina again? :D
When I named it I assumed we would get a Rhode Island guy or two...
So see you at the Quad-State® :)

No one lives there. :laugh: There's a much higher probability that someone would come from Massachusetts or even Texas than Rhode Island.

No pics showing up here :(

Not when I posted. They show now.

I got another email from CPT Eliel Pimentel and he attached a photo to it of them smokin' from the Care Package that we sent them. Here is the email that I cut and pasted to here and the picture as well:

Charlie,

Here's a pic of me smoking with some of the boys. i didn't get a picture of everyone else, but there were many others there. --
i'll see about the cigar pass web page.

thanks for everything. the Padron was quite delicious. --
hope you enjoy the holiday season.

-eliel

On Friday, November 24, 2006, at 09:07AM, <Stogieman69@aol.com> wrote:

Good morning Eliel,

I'm glad that the cigars made it and you guys got to enjoy a cigar or two on
Turkey Day. I'll let the S/BOTL know that the cigars made it and you guys are very appreciative. When you get a chance, stop on by and say thanks yourself and become a member of www.cigarpass.com. Here's a link to the welcome page:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?s
howforum=34

and then the main page with all of the different sections that talk about
everything:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

Stay safe brother and I'll talk with you soon.

Charlie

Hopefully Eliel signs here at CP and we have some new members in the desert like we did when Brickhouse, high-n-tight, tasman and the rest of the great soldiers that serve the US of A........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Target number 3 received their package:

Hi Tom,

Received the cigars the other day and they disappeared quickly! A very popular item!! Thank you ever so much. My sister, Mindy, pre-warned me about their arrival. (You know that Customs won't allow any Cuba products through).

I've watched them roll cigars in New Orleans and it's a real art form. Way above my knowledge and understanding. Some of our sailor's went wild over the cigars, so, we wouldn't turn down any future shipments before May 2007.

Most of our care packages from home are full of soap and soap products! We're drowning in soap…and sand, too!

We're surviving and getting the mission done. Stay healthy and have a great Holiday Season. Again, thank you ever so much for your kindness and generosity!

R,

OSC Neil I. Ross, USN

Thanks, all for your generousity at this herf. Any Navy man deployed in sand should have an extra cigar, imo :)

It's great to see that all three packages have made it to their destination and were very much enjoyed....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

All we have left now is to post some more pictures to this thread so the ones that couldn't attend can see the great times we had!!!!!