• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

Started watching Good Girls... pretty decent show. Great acting by the 3 women, and supporting characters.

Reactions: AVB
While not "Now Playing" if you get a chance rent Free Solo. Insane people, cliff hanging suspense and even a love story all woven together. The best thing I've seen this year.

Been watching Dead To Me on Netflix with the girlfriend. She digs it. It's meh to me. Very slowly paced and I find myself wondering where the story is going too often.

Saw the new Aladdin with my daughter this weekend and was well entertained. It was well done. Not sure I would have picked it but would now see it again.

Saw the new Aladdin with my daughter this weekend and was well entertained. It was well done. Not sure I would have picked it but would now see it again.
If you had to pick, new Aladdin or old animated Aladdin?

Amazon Prime dropped it a day early, which they've been doing lately, so I watched the first three episodes last night & will finish it up tonight.

Like American Gods, based on a favorite book by a favorite author. Only this one goes for laughs. It's epic & hilarious & very, VERY well done.

~Boar

Watched the first season of Big Little Lies (HBO) great acting, unique storyline and looking forward to season 2 (starts on June 9)

Watched the Deadwood movie.
Meh. The whole first hour was hey remember what this person looked like 10+ years ago?

Watched the Deadwood movie.
Meh. The whole first hour was hey remember what this person looked like 10+ years ago?

It's out already? What platform? Deadwood was one of my favorite shows. Too bad so many actors from it have passed away since the ending of the series.

It's out already? What platform? Deadwood was one of my favorite shows. Too bad so many actors from it have passed away since the ending of the series.

HBO has it.
The only main actor I can think of that passed is Powers Boothe.

HBO has it.
The only main actor I can think of that passed is Powers Boothe.

A few others, have, as well, though Powers Boothe was definitely the most high profile on the show. He was a central figure to the evolving plotline -- was his absence referenced?

A few others, have, as well, though Powers Boothe was definitely the most high profile on the show. He was a central figure to the evolving plotline -- was his absence referenced?

I think he was mentioned.

Deadwood is one of my all time favorites. The movie came out on HBO last Friday. I agree - too many flashbacks early on but it settles into a good movie with a very good ending ( finally). David Milch, the writer- director - producer and soul of the show & movie has Alzheimer’s and this may be his last production. Knowing this makes the ending more poignant and a little sad for we fans.