• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

Can anyone give a report on Captain Marvel yet?
Daughter and friends saw it yesterday and loved it. Not sure when I'm gonna see it though. Time and $$$. Might be an on demand viewing.

Is there a rundown out there somewhere (or can someone provide) an order-of-viewing list of all the MCU movies?

Love Death and Robots

Not kid safe, but frigging amazing!

Agreed, on both. There are some really talented people out there. I'm curious, what's the genre? Adult Anime/cartoons sounds too perverted.

I’m bummed that Netflix canceled all their Marvel shows. Some good shows in that group.

I’m bummed that Netflix canceled all their Marvel shows. Some good shows in that group.

Did they cancel, or did Disney pull them to put on their own streaming service?

Saw Captain Marvel last night. I don't know much about the comic universe(s), so just watch these on standalone merit, alone. I understand how they all play together, but I just kept waiting for this one to be over. As a part in the larger picture, I can see how it might be amazing to some people. For me, though, I wasn't really feeling it.

Love Death and Robots

Not kid safe, but frigging amazing!

I had passed over that one because each installment was so short, but based on your post gave it a spin last night and WOW. Great animation in a lot of different styles and hellacool stories---not a single clunker in the mix so far.

~Boar

Been watching The OA on Netflix.
Man, this show is trippy, but I can't stop watching it.

Been watching The OA on Netflix.
Man, this show is trippy, but I can't stop watching it.
Is this the second season? I remember seeing a billboard for it a week or so ago. I really liked the 1st season and wasn't sure if they'd do another one. Trippy for sure.

Is this the second season? I remember seeing a billboard for it a week or so ago. I really liked the 1st season and wasn't sure if they'd do another one. Trippy for sure.

I'm almost done with the first season.
Will be starting season 2, soon.

Amazon Prime dropped the first season of Hanna a day early and I have stayed up later (and smoked 'n drank more) than I intended but it is SOOOO good.

I sense a second binge watch coming on tomorrow night!

~Boar

Amazon Prime dropped the first season of Hanna a day early and I have stayed up later (and smoked 'n drank more) than I intended but it is SOOOO good.

I sense a second binge watch coming on tomorrow night!

~Boar
I didn't even check it last night! I watched the first episode after the super bowl and have been waiting for the season to come out since then.

So in the last 2 days I watched
Mortal Engines ehhh books are probably better

Aquaman - not as bad I thought it would be...the music sucked and brought the film down

Alita: Battle Angel - really like this one a lot, story arc is predictable, but still liked it, there should be a part 2