• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

So in the last 2 days I watched
Mortal Engines ehhh books are probably better

Aquaman - not as bad I thought it would be...the music sucked and brought the film down

Alita: Battle Angel - really like this one a lot, story arc is predictable, but still liked it, there should be a part 2
Regarding Alita: Battle Angel, the quick synopsis I read of it reminded me of Ghost in the Shell. Is it a similar story?

Regarding Alita: Battle Angel, the quick synopsis I read of it reminded me of Ghost in the Shell. Is it a similar story?

Yes...I. The fact that most of the Manga/anime at that time was in the same thread.....

Cyborg girl brain and heart found in scrap yard...rebuilt.. can't remember past...turns out to be something more....

Ends before final conflict setting up part 2

I'm halfway through already! I was seriously just gonna watch ONE episode but damn!

~Boar
Got through 4 episodes last night and will pick it back up tomorrow.

Anyone else excited about the final season of GOT?

Recently watched Aquaman and Justice League. Can’t understand how anyone who likes comics would hate either film. Totally understand how butt hole critics would criticize both.

Got through 4 episodes last night and will pick it back up tomorrow.

Anyone else excited about the final season of GOT?
Binge watching the whole run at S6E5 right now

Saw Us on Saturday. Good, but not nearly as good as I was expecting. A lot of symbolism and storylines that went over my head.

Ok, so I'm not a Formula 1 fan, but I'm digging the series on Netflix.

These guys/cars defy physics!

Amazon Prime dropped the first season of Hanna a day early and I have stayed up later (and smoked 'n drank more) than I intended but it is SOOOO good.

I sense a second binge watch coming on tomorrow night!

~Boar

Been flying through this one too...

Finally saw Endgame. No spoilers, but all I'll say is this:

Captain Marvel wants to speak to a manager...

Finally saw Endgame. No spoilers, but all I'll say is this:

Captain Marvel wants to speak to a manager...

Had some great scenes.

Mostly I was glad to get to see it before coming across any spoilers.

Watching Dracula (1931) with Bella Lugosi.

Love the clarity of b&w films

Sony/Crackle has a series based on the Guy Ritchie film Snatch.....

it's not 1/2 bad.