• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now that was a quick cigar!

Damn Wurn, that sucks...
Take it easy, pain pills will be your friend for a while.

junkman_56 said:
Damn Wurn, that sucks...
[snapback]295236[/snapback]​

I just wish the damn things would work :(

And no Wilkey no cast or brace, and I probably could smoke a cigar but not with it snowing its ass off outside :angry2:

Wurm said:
junkman_56 said:
Damn Wurn, that sucks...

And no Wilkey no cast or brace, and I probably could smoke a cigar but not with it snowing its ass off outside :angry2:
[snapback]295287[/snapback]​
I'm reluctant to give medical advice to someone under the care of an MD, but I will say this,the squeeky wheel gets the oil. ;)

Doc.

Devil Doc said:
Wurm said:
junkman_56 said:
Damn Wurn, that sucks...

[snapback]295287[/snapback]​
I'm reluctant to give medical advice to someone under the care of an MD, but I will say this,the squeeky wheel gets the oil. ;)

Doc.
[snapback]295340[/snapback]​

HAHA I just PMed you asking for advice! mmmmmm now where did I put that bottle.

Right there with ya... pulled a muscle in my lower back on Sunday. Good enough that the doc gave me muscle relaxants and prescription strength advil.

Not quite the same as a busted rib, but I bet you can't wipe yer butt any better than I can! :laugh:

Swissy said:
Right there with ya... pulled a muscle in my lower back on Sunday. Good enough that the doc gave me muscle relaxants and prescription strength advil.

Not quite the same as a busted rib, but I bet you can't wipe yer butt any better than I can! :laugh:
[snapback]295399[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Broken rib!!!

Man, that totally sucks!

And you lost a Padron 3000!

Oh no!

Get better!

Broke two ribs on a nasty fall one time also! It hurt like hell for a couple weeks, even with the pain pills, and then it seemed like it got better very rapidly. Good luck, and get well soon!

lol Swissy's evil... just informed me that me can lay down on his back and go to sleep.

I've tried twice, most comfortable place in the house I've found so far is my leather computer chair. Bet I end up falling asleep in it tonight.

mlg270 said:
Hope you feel better soon, I'd go out looking for the cigar!
[snapback]295456[/snapback]​

Na I'm sure its trashed, its snowing like a mofo here.