• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nugget Nectar Group Buy

Phlicker

also know as @PhillyBeerGuy
OK, so I'm going to go out and buy one last case of NN this week to split up between whoever is interested. I know Jonas wants 2 sixers...anyone wish to lay claim to either or both of the remaining two? Case with tax is $38.75, so figure $9.75 each plus shipping. Let me know. If no one is interested I guess I'll take one for the team and hold on to them myself ;)

OK, so I'm going to go out and buy one last case of NN this week to split up between whoever is interested. I know Jonas wants 2 sixers...anyone wish to lay claim to either or both of the remaining two? Case with tax is $38.75, so figure $9.75 each plus shipping. Let me know. If no one is interested I guess I'll take one for the team and hold on to them myself ;)

The nugget nectar is a very very good beer one of my favorites from Troegs. I, being in PA though, already have access to it. I have a few sitting in my beer/wine cooler as we speak.

Hells to the yes, this stuff is excellent! Somebody needs to get in on this, hop heads unite!

Hey Mike,

I could use another 6'er, if there is still room. That is a very generous offer, and it is appreciated.

Somebody jump on that last sixer! You won't be disappointed. Very nice offer Mike.

There we go! Tim and Adrian...somehow I'm not all that surprised ;) As luck would have it I have all your addresses, so once everything's bought packed and shipped, I'll send out DC #'s and grand totals.

Dayum, I don't log in for a few hours and I miss this??? Drat!!

hehe, That is my favorite offering from Troegs. I haev had a bunch of that stuff this winter. Love the stuff!

If there's enough interest for a 2nd case, I'm in. LMK the details and thanks for the offer.

Looks like there's 2 sixers left if everyone but Jonas wants 1 (what can I say? The kid's an animal). I'm shopping tomorrow to make sure I don't get shut out. So this offer expires when I leave for work Tuesday morning. Who wants the last two?

why not put me down for another one... I'm a fuggen lush! :laugh:

Okey-doke. Looks like we're all done here! Please PM me your addresses if you haven't already. I'll hit the store today or tomorrow, depending on when time permits it.

Damn Mike,

Way to reach out to the community, this last 6'er will be consumed one every two weeks or so. :thumbs: