• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nugget Nectar Group Buy

Damn Mike,

Way to reach out to the community, this last 6'er will be consumed one every two weeks or so. :thumbs:
WTF, Adrian...did you go through that whole case ALREADY? ??? :0 :thumbs:

OK, who wants some Barleywine? Jonas? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

OK, I'll take a sixer of the old horizonal if not already taken.

Excellent! OK, we're really done here, people...seriously...I'm not kidding! :rolleyes:

Went out shopping over lunch today:

gallery_4370_457_57608.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah...ok, so I got a little something for myself. Big deal. I promise I won't go back 'till the KBS comes in. Honest!

Looks like there was a little price creep on the Nugget Nectar (damn hops shortage) up to $43.95/case including tax. I bought the last two cases in the store, though, so I hope you all don't mind. I'm going to work on getting all these packages together (need to find enough boxes!), and will most likely have them out via UPS Ground by Friday. PMs will follow with price totals and delivery information. Hope you all enjoy!

When I first saw this thread I thought Ted Nugent had a new drink coming out. :laugh:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...ok, so I got a little something for myself. Big deal. I promise I won't go back 'till the KBS comes in. Honest!

Looks like there was a little price creep on the Nugget Nectar (damn hops shortage) up to $43.95/case including tax. I bought the last two cases in the store, though, so I hope you all don't mind. I'm going to work on getting all these packages together (need to find enough boxes!), and will most likely have them out via UPS Ground by Friday. PMs will follow with price totals and delivery information. Hope you all enjoy!

Thanks for putting this together Mike!

Awesome Mike! Thanks again.

Suweeet! Thanks a bunch for the beer run my man.

With the exception of Jonas, who is waiting on some other items to come in before I ship, everyone's packages went out today via UPS Ground. Check your PMs for all relevant info. If you didn't get one, let me know and I'll resend it. Depending on travel time, some of you may be enjoying the beer sooner rather than later, but it looks like everyone should be in the suds by the end of next week. Enjoy, all!

Woo Hoo... can't wait!

Thank you very much for putting this together.

Woo Hoo! Got my shipment last night and just had to try the Nugget Nectar. I did a quick cool on a few bottles and MAN that is one great beer!
Thank you so much for including me in the group buy.

Oh and thanx for the extras, That IPA when down like silk.