• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

This Afternoon: Partly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 5 mph becoming east.

Tonight: A chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Stogieman's weather site

I'm calling it, Florio's tonight boys!

Updating first post!

I guess the chaqletas broke.

I didn't want to rule out the skinny punks who get cold when the sun goes down.

I get cold because I'm old! That's why we don't like you "BigMacFU" :whistling:

Dave it's chanqletas, you left the "n" out :laugh:

Why you gotta be so mean Tony? All I do is pour my heart out honestly and you chastise me :,-(

I'm calling it, Florio's tonight boys!

Updating first post!

I guess the chaqletas broke.

I didn't want to rule out the skinny punks who get cold when the sun goes down.

I get cold because I'm old! That's why we don't like you "BigMacFU" :whistling:

Dave it's chanqletas, you left the "n" out :laugh:

Why you gotta be so mean Tony? All I do is pour my heart out honestly and you chastise me :,-(

You know that is my calling in life, ever since Leona passed away! :laugh:

Yup, another month, another no show for me. Can't make it.
Bah............. :angry:

Got there late, but there were still a few stragglers hanging out... Good seeing you guys, and hope to catch you all at the next one!

Working up at St. Luke's today and running late - but should get there eventually.

We missed you Geoffrie.

Yup, another month, another no show for me. Can't make it.
Bah............. :angry:

There's always next month. Like Sean posted in the opening, it's about consistency.

Elliot, good to see you again. Felt like ages.

edit - the Fried calzone at Florios was pretty good, although it seemed more like a funnel cake. Next time I might try that steak dish Rob had though, that looked really good.

It was good to see you guys and to meet some new guys as well. Sorry to drink and run, next time hopefully I'll be able to stay a bit and have a smoke. Now let's see if I can fit a quick smoke in before I retire for the evening.

a great time guys. Sorry for ducking out a little early. You guys want to do florios next month again?

a great time guys. Sorry for ducking out a little early. You guys want to do florios next month again?

Seeing as how difficult it is to find a bar that stocks Balvenie Doublewood 12 year, I certainly wouldn't mind going back.

You guys are great to hangout with good friends good smokes and good drinks and food equals great time :D