• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

How about another herf next week, gents? I'll be in Secaucus Sunday-Friday (14th-19th). Can't really meet up until after 6:30 pm though, but any night will work if you all want to see each other more than the allotted once a month arrangement.

How about another herf next week, gents? I'll be in Secaucus Sunday-Friday (14th-19th). Can't really meet up until after 6:30 pm though, but any night will work if you all want to see each other more than the allotted once a month arrangement.

Now this will work for me, but not on a Wednesday though!

Sam,
Any day Mon-Wed works for me...
If there aren't too many people interested we can meet someplace halfway between PC and Secaucus.
Otherwise city is fine too.
Perhaps a new thread should be started so this herf isn't confused with the monthly meet-ups.
Looking forward to seeing you bro!

-Rob

Now this will work for me, but not on a Wednesday though!

Sam,
Any day Mon-Wed works for me...
If there aren't too many people interested we can meet someplace halfway between PC and Secaucus.
Otherwise city is fine too.
Perhaps a new thread should be started so this herf isn't confused with the monthly meet-ups.
Looking forward to seeing you bro!

-Rob

Woohoo...I'll start another thread and then all you locals can decide on the when and where.

Is there going to be a first herf of the New Year? If so where?I know its a little bussy around this time of year, and with The QSH coming up and all. But is seeing my ugly mug that bad???

Not at all, but Matador in Roslyn would work better for Brian, Scott, Shibumi, and I. Can smoke in a really nice setup with TVs, pool table and BYOB. Also can order right next door from the Italian place and have it delivered right in Matador. Sweet deal.

Not at all, but Matador in Roslyn would work better for Brian, Scott, Shibumi, and I. Can smoke in a really nice setup with TVs, pool table and BYOB. Also can order right next door from the Italian place and have it delivered right in Matador. Sweet deal.

When is this going to be? I live an exit away form Matador, am there a few times a week, and would love to meet some of the local guys from CP.

I believe Wed. 14th. I know Brian and I can make it to Matadors for sure. Also I will contact Jack Straw and Jeff. Anyone else?

What time are you guys looking to meet up? I might be able to make it to Matadors. I would like to meet some new people to herf with.

Brian and I should be there around 6 until midnight, probably ordering food from the Italian place around 7:00. The only decision we haven't made is whether we are going to bring beers or booze.

Brian and I should be there around 6 until midnight, probably ordering food from the Italian place around 7:00. The only decision we haven't made is whether we are going to bring beers or booze.

I'll bring a bottle of Black Label! It kind of sucks that all cigars will have to be purchased, but Boris is a good guy and has a hell of a humi. I can probably get there by 6:30.

Now the big question for the idiots like me. How will I know who you guys are?

Now the big question for the idiots like me. How will I know who you guys are?

How about you come in with a rose clinched in your teeth? That way as soon as the jokes start pouring in we'll know it's you and go on from there

Sorry guys, while I do like the environment that the Matador provides, the logistics are just counter productive to my work week schedule.

I'll see those of you who will be at Florio's next Wednesday, unless I get hungry, then I'm at Nonya's next door for some Malaysian food :thumbs: ... and then back to Florio's for an after dinner smoke and a night cap.

Sorry guys, while I do like the environment that the Matador provides, the logistics are just counter productive to my work week schedule.

I'll see those of you who will be at Florio's next Wednesday, unless I get hungry, then I'm at Nonya's next door for some Malaysian food :thumbs: ... and then back to Florio's for an after dinner smoke and a night cap.
like dave a trip into li during the week is a bit tuff ill be headin to Florios if theres a groop going there