• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Just want to say, I'm in for August, going to keep watching this thread for updates, will be cool to actually put some faces to the names on CP. What should I bring!?

Just want to say, I'm in for August, going to keep watching this thread for updates, will be cool to actually put some faces to the names on CP. What should I bring!?

man one only needs to bring themselves and some cash if your drinking and eating

And cigars?

Or do you buy them at the venue?

My local "HERF" (if it can even be called that) usually consists of my long time friend and his brother, neither of which has a humidor so I'm normally the guy supplying.

And cigars?

My local "HERF" (if it can even be called that) usually consists of my long time friend and his brother, neither of which has a humidor so I'm normally the guy supplying.

I don't bring any cigars and just help myself to the others cigars. I usually take the best ones they have.

Just bring a cigar or two, you'll get a few freebies from the guys that show up.

And cigars?

I don't bring any cigars and just help myself to the others cigars. I usually take the best ones they have.

Just bring a cigar or two, you'll get a few freebies from the guys that show up.

Lol, just what I need, 47 posts and a mooch reputation!! :sign:

yeah Tone its your turn to be the one getting mooched off haaaaaaaaaaa
hope you brought back some nice dulce coco from the islands
DG you will soon be calling this your local herf

yeah Tone its your turn to be the one getting mooched off haaaaaaaaaaa
hope you brought back some nice dulce coco from the islands
DG you will soon be calling this your local herf

I did by some local cigars from a roller. Not bad at all, pricey though. $20 for a six pack of some of the ugliest looking cigars I've seen.

Tone be politically correct they weren't ugly they where aesthetically challenged
yeah i keep telling my parents the island is getting too expensive

Screw that dulce de coco crap, did you bring back some morcillas is the question?

I ate a ton of food and drank a boatload of booze while down there. I must have gained 5 pounds :laugh:

I ate a ton of food and drank a boatload of booze while down there. I must have gained 5 pounds :laugh:

I'm glad you had a great time. But the question remains....did you bring back some morcillas? :laugh:

I'm glad you had a great time. But the question remains....did you bring back some morcillas? :laugh:
Hey Tone, Nasty want a morcilla give him yours :whistling: :D

Hey Tone, Nasty want a morcilla give him yours :whistling: :D

Oh, I get it. This is a payback joke for letting out your dancing video secret.
maricon

Now, now boys there is enough of my moricilla to go around. :laugh:

No I didn't, since I remember people getting their food items confiscated.

2 days to go where we meeting up time to herf :rolleyes: :cool: