• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

my brain is in space lately so I forgot this was today, sorry guys wont be able to make it.

I miss smoking with you guys...especially the old guy. :)

So kiddies, the weather here in Chi-town is starting to change, how do things look in that part of the country? Will you have to abandon Brass Monkey for warmer smoking pastures this time?

The evenings been OK 65-70 nice wind outdoors or in is still good I think :whistling:

Nope. Tonight at 6 pm.

GO YANKEES !!!!!!

edit to add:

Rob, you lucky dog, you. Hope that y'all have a great time.

/Lou

Not gonna make this one!
Going to the Yanks game!

-Rob
You going to tonights game or the 14th game caues that's when the herf is :whistling:
and if you have tickets for the 14th they not good cause Yanks will have wrap up by then :D

any which way be it to night or the 14th i hate you rob i hate you big time and let me know what time you will be by the stadium so i can be around wearing a black ski mask and sporting the gun in my pocket now give up the tickets

Hahaha!
I have this head cold...
Doesn't have me thinking too well!

Game was awesome!
Pete, I looked for you...
No ski masks anywhere!

Hopefully I am good by next week!

-Rob

So what is everyone feeling?
Looking like it'll be a bit chilly Weds.
Move this one inside?

-Rob

You all should just come down to Tucson for a herf. Perfect weather right now, mid 80s and nighttime temps in the high 60s...ugh...what am I doing in Columbus?

I'll find out Wednesday if I have to work later that night, if so, count me in :thumbs:

man if los is going count me out i cant stand that guy :sign: