• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Well guys, I've got an announcement to make: this will be my last NYC Monthly Meet-Up as a resident of NYC. My wife got an offer for a great job in my hometown of Chicago, so we're going to go. I'll be back out to visit NYC no doubt, but yeah, bittersweet, bittersweet.

Again, we're going to try and keep it outside, I'll call Brass Monkey Monday and update at that point. Hopefully it won't rain, though it looks like the skies want to keep their streak alive as we hit 8 days straight with rain today.

I'm kinda sad to see you leave NYC, but on the flip side, congratulations for the new found opportunity. I plan to make it tomorrow night, might be a little late around 7ish or so.

What an awesome time last night guys. I cannot thank the NYC crew enough for their generosity over the years. I have never met a more giving and enjoyable bunch of BOTL's. Thanks again guys, I will truly miss this crew.

BTW, watch out for a thread for a herf during the last week of May, it'll happen, I'll bring Dark Lord.

Sean, you know we will miss your ugly mug! The Wednesday night herf wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you. You'll be missed but not forgotten. Look forward to the next one at the end of May. Sean you are one of the best guys out there, no matter what Elliot says. :laugh:

Thanks Tony, that made my morning. If I had been drinking milk it would have gone through my nose.

Sean, you know we will miss your ugly mug! The Wednesday night herf wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you. You'll be missed but not forgotten. Look forward to the next one at the end of May. Sean you are one of the best guys out there, no matter what Elliot says. :laugh:

What an awesome time last night guys. I cannot thank the NYC crew enough for their generosity over the years. I have never met a more giving and enjoyable bunch of BOTL's. Thanks again guys, I will truly miss this crew.

BTW, watch out for a thread for a herf during the last week of May, it'll happen, I'll bring Dark Lord.

Certainly was a great time. I echo your sentiments exactly, Sean. Thanks gents, and I'll see you in Chicago one of these days, Sean.

Sean, i will see you in chi-town when i get up there
Sam it was good meeting you.
we had a great turn out last nite, can't wait for just a lil warmer temp.

Awesome time NYC will not be the same without Sean :( Even though you are leaving town don't loose touch with the crew. And if you get something going in Chi town I will def take the time out to come and visit one day :thumbs:

The weather is looking iffy this week.
So probably Club Mac or Merchant's.
If the weather clears back to the Brass Monkey!

Who's in?

-Rob

I'm a possible at this time. I just hate having to dress up.