• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Me and Elliot will be at Club Mac at 5...
If you are going post up so reservations with the proper number of peeps can be made!

-Rob

Me and Elliot will be at Club Mac at 5...
If you are going post up so reservations with the proper number of peeps can be made!

-Rob

Sorry guys, won't be able to make this one. I am supposed to go appt hunting after work.

Either Monday or Tuesday evening the 2nd or 3rd works for me if anyone is down for Club Mac.

Hey, it's called a monthly meet up and next wednesday is the 2nd wednesday, so yeah, you NYC'ers are doing something you bastards!

Hey, it's called a monthly meet up and next wednesday is the 2nd wednesday, so yeah, you NYC'ers are doing something you bastards!
So when are you coming into NYC we miss joking on your sandals :laugh: :cool:

So when are you coming into NYC we miss joking on your sandals :laugh: :cool:

I bet you he kicked them off his feet as soon as he read that :laugh:

It was 32 degrees this morning and I was rockin' the sandals, still got 'em on now. They never leave my feet unless I have to put up with snow or Club Macanudo's snooty dress code.

I'm sure they have snooty dress codes in Chi Town!!!!

I'm sure they have snooty dress codes in Chi Town!!!!

I really wish there were a cigar club grandfathered in in Chitown, I'd gladly wear a suit if I had to (still try to sneak sandals in of course).

You mean no Club Mac like place in the windy city? Now that blows, pun intended!!!!

The Club Mac on Oak St closed years ago. Barely made it out of the cigar boom.
So no incentive to make a trip to the Second City then :(

Hey now, come on, there's me...well there's Giese and there's plenty of pizza and beef for all.

Yes I will attest to the beef part, the pizza heh. Especially if you are talking about deep dish! :laugh: