• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Looking forward to attending my first CP NYC Area Monthly Meet Up. Hope it goes down. Forecast is calling for rain. I'm not familiar with the Perfect Pint, but is it suitable for rainy weather?

Looking forward to attending my first CP NYC Area Monthly Meet Up. Hope it goes down. Forecast is calling for rain. I'm not familiar with the Perfect Pint, but is it suitable for rainy weather?

I am in! I don't know bupkus about the city - so someone with experience needs to help pick.

John

edit for cell: My cell is 203-948-4550 if locations get changed late in the day. Someone text me!

No change of venue posted so I am assuming we are still meeting @ 6pm at The Perfect Pint on East 45th Street @ Third Avenue. See you all there.

0k guys do to the rain and small get together I think Cigar Inn is the spot to meet

Cigar Inn - www.cigarinn.com
bet. 53rd and 54th, 1016 2nd Avenue, New York

0k guys do to the rain and small get together I think Cigar Inn is the spot to meet

Cigar Inn - www.cigarinn.com
bet. 53rd and 54th, 1016 2nd Avenue, New York

On my way there.

MOBIG, Dave and jorel...enjoyed herfing with you guys last night at Cigar Inn. It was a good time, and I enjoyed getting to know each of you better. Thanks for your generosity and camraderie, for my first time attending the NYC Area Monthly Meet Up, you guys made me feel welcome. Look forward to the next time we can meet up again. Thanks guys...

MOBIG, Dave and jorel...enjoyed herfing with you guys last night at Cigar Inn. It was a good time, and I enjoyed getting to know each of you better. Thanks for your generosity and camraderie, for my first time attending the NYC Area Monthly Meet Up, you guys made me feel welcome. Look forward to the next time we can meet up again. Thanks guys...

Let me echo that. Thanks also for going easy on the hazing rituals.

Had a great time.

John

I work right on Lexington Avenue and guys from my office frequent the perfect pint often. If guys are getting together next month I'm sure I can stop in to hang.

I work right on Lexington Avenue and guys from my office frequent the perfect pint often. If guys are getting together next month I'm sure I can stop in to hang.

Absolutely. Just check back with this thread the week of to douBle check the venue as it can change every month.

If everything goes well I might be able to make this one :thumbs: Is there any idea what the location will be on Wednesday?

If everything goes well I might be able to make this one :thumbs: Is there any idea what the location will be on Wednesday?

Woah, Dan coming out of hibernation! :thumbs: Perfect Pint on the eastside was pretty popular. If weather is good, we should have it there.

Woah, Dan coming out of hibernation! :thumbs: Perfect Pint on the eastside was pretty popular. If weather is good, we should have it there.

Weather is looking good and I would love to check out a new place so what's the addy for Perfect Pint

Can't make it this time. New Orleans baby!

I just got called for an urgent trip to Detroit :angry: Oh well I guess next time :(