• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Looks like I can actually come to one of these. Are we confirmed for Club Mac?

5x50 I will bring you the Wire DVDs if you are coming as well.

Wish I would have seen this before leaving my house. Would have left the caddy at home. Kind of cumbersome to carry a 10 count and a laptop bag. Sorry gentleman I will not probably not be able to make it tomorrow. See you at the next one.

I'm a bit under the weather.
Probably won't make it but I'll know better tomorrow.

-Rob

Looks like I can actually come to one of these. Are we confirmed for Club Mac?

5x50 I will bring you the Wire DVDs if you are coming as well.
Yep, 6pm at Club Mac. Dress code is collared shirt (a polo is fine) and no sneakers.

Wish I would have seen this before leaving my house. Would have left the caddy at home. Kind of cumbersome to carry a 10 count and a laptop bag. Sorry gentleman I will not probably not be able to make it tomorrow. See you at the next one.
That's what that hole on the outside of your caddy is for. You're supposed to wear it around your neck. That way you don't leave it on a train or something. Next time, Pete!

Do you all bring your own smokes to Club Mac? I checked the website but couldn't find any mention of a cutting fee.

Thanks,
Gordon

Do you all bring your own smokes to Club Mac? I checked the website but couldn't find any mention of a cutting fee.

Thanks,
Gordon
You don't need smokes, just smoke Rob's cigars he's trying to quit smoking :p :whistling:

Sorry guys can't make it out tonight, for sure I'll see you next time...

5x50 -- Sorry we didnt get a chance to meet. Let me know if you just want me to drop the dvds in the mail.

Elliot -- was great to meet you last night. Had a really great time.

Gordon

5x50 -- Sorry we didnt get a chance to meet. Let me know if you just want me to drop the dvds in the mail.

Elliot -- was great to meet you last night. Had a really great time.

Gordon

Gordon, good meeting you and enjoyed the conversation. I look forward to meeting up again in the near future.

Hey when did it get changed to Thursdays?

Last month. No bongos and singers in your ears while trying to smoke and talk. Hope all is well since returning Tony and that the guys haven't given you too much trouble.

Thursday is Veteran's Day, isn't going to happen for me :(

Most likely taking the day off so no NYC for me on that Friday. But that may change. :rolleyes: