• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

I'm jealous. My travel takes me ~210miles south of you guys. I would much prefer to be there and herf but this thing called work gets in the way ;)

I told my boss it's Yom Kippur and I need to leave early. So I should make this.

Hey whats up guys let me be the first to thank you all for a great time I had and meeting you all, and the gifts where great looking forward till next time.:cool: :D

Happy times, can't wait till next month. :thumbs:

I really like smoking buys and I really like buying cigars.

But the real benefit from hanging out on forums is meeting folks, getting together, smoking, and having a good time.

pics to follow ....

Sorry to have missed yet another one. I will do my best to make it next month. It's been too long since I hung out with you miserable fuggers. :blush:

Sorry to have missed yet another one. I will do my best to make it next month. It's been too long since I hung out with you miserable fuggers. :blush:

Yeah Elliot we really missed your sticks!

We should try to get some golfing in as well bro!

-Rob

The best laid plans of mice and men....or something like that. Missed another one. Hope to see you guys next month. Looks like we are getting a pretty good turnout.

Louie and Roy your company is always appreciated. Next month you could be so lucky to be in the shot with any of these fine looking gentlemen:
2936463865_f1a8cdd680_o.jpg

2936463679_7ea150a3bb_o.jpg

It's lookin' like you all are gettin' a good crowd every month but they ain't gettin' any prettier....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Hopefully my schedule will allow me to get down to one of them real soon!!!

You guys look like a crew of hockey fans getting tanked before a Rangers/devils game!