• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Oh course Geoff is going to show up!
Cuz I'm sick and not making it out!

Have fun boys!

-Rob

Who told him!

At Roosevelt (10th/59th) - will get there by 6:30ish t

Start eating without me - but will be there in time for some espresso and anisette

Great time again and plenty of generosity from the NYC bastids. Smaller crowd than usual so we got to go upstairs. Great set up upstairs at Florio's.

See you guys next month, same bat time and same bat channel.

See some of you before then at the Quad-State.

Alright kiddies, an update that will be updated again tomorrow. There will be a 99% chance of venue change this month to Club Macanudo. We will not have to worry about the 10 buck minimum on tobacco though as we will be there (if we go) with a member.

So, once I find everything out tomorrow for finalization, I'll update the first post.

Alright guys, it's official, we'll be meeting at Club Macanudo this month (this Wednesday). When you get there, just ask for the Moye party (thanks to Elliot and Tony). Looking forward to seeing most of you ;) Just remember, there's a dress code: business casual; no sandals for me or sneakers, no t-shirts for geoffrie, make-up for Dan's ugly mug.

See you guys in two days.

FIRST POST UPDATED

Anyone up for next Wednesday too? I, unfortunately, will not get in until this coming Sunday night. Wish I could join in the festivities. You gents have a great time and hopefully, I'll be able to meet up with a few of you next week.

Haven't tried the mojito, but the reviews like it.

Sam, I don't see a reason we couldn't hang out next week. Give us a heads up when you know more details of your week and we'll set up a night.

fifty since its winter you shouldn't forget your pants but just in case
:sign:

:thumbs:

and

Anyone up for next Wednesday too? I, unfortunately, will not get in until this coming Sunday night. Wish I could join in the festivities. You gents have a great time and hopefully, I'll be able to meet up with a few of you next week.

:thumbs:

Reservation is made for 6 as usual, but I'm going to head over there around 5 if anybody is interested in meeting up early.

Im confused, i thought we were doing this tomorrow? whats up with the meeting up today?