• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Was at Brass Monkey on Saturday and it was really nice, let me know and I'll update the first post.

Guys I really wanted to make this but life is preventing me this time around, hopefully i catch up with you guys before next month.

Guys I really wanted to make this but life is preventing me this time around, hopefully i catch up with you guys before next month.

Life is a bitch its been geting in the way to many times for me. So ill be there with bells on. Pete I hope all things go well.

Am in no bells :whistling: :laugh:

I am happy sad. I can't make it due to getting a nice chunk of OT that's why i'm posting at five in the morning and will be here till midnight. My Dad alwas told me that if the boss offers you OT take it, you might not get it when you need it. :)

I am happy sad. I can't make it due to getting a nice chunk of OT that's why i'm posting at five in the morning and will be here till midnight. My Dad alwas told me that if the boss offers you OT take it, you might not get it when you need it. :)

Your Dad knows what he's talking about!

See you next time.

:cool: Sounds good Tone :thumbs:

Just to give everyone something to think about over the long weekend
What’s up with monthly meet up? :cool:

Yeah, where are you guys going to go smoke and drink and enjoy life without my ugly mug ruining everything?

Currently a 40% chance of showers tomorrow... so it'll be a toss up.

Let me know if I should reserve a table at Club Mac. There is a cheap eats option nearby if you can get there before 6. The street vendor on 62nd and Mad has great fare and has received a lot of good press over the years. He is the guy with the super-sized cart outside the Christofle boutique.

Better safe than sorry... I saw we go for Club Mac.

Sorry guys something came up at work wont be able to make it :( see you all at Scott's herf :thumbs: :cool: