• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

I have a dental appointment :( so I cant make it :(

Have to pass ... but see you sooner rather than later ... when the you-know-what arrives.

From what the weathermen say, someone's igloo is probably the most likely meeting place. But they also said the same about this past weekend, and look how that turned out.

Have to pass ... but see you sooner rather than later ... when the you-know-what arrives.

Have the hookers and blow shown up yet?

:p

-Rob

Oh... I'll come into the city if someone has a sofa I can crash on in case of the trains stop running.

Sorry, I can't make it tomorrow night. Was thinking it would be fun to take the day off and go cross country skiing in Central Park if the snow really comes down as forecasted. Unfortunately, been unable to find a place in the city that offers xc rentals.

I wonder if there are any cigar lounges open right now.

Ok guys 2 days to go, who's going and where we meeting up at? ...Smoke smoke smoke :thumbs:

Yeah New Yorkers, get your act together! Where you guys want to hang so I can update Page 1?

If the weather is anything like today, an outdoor venue would be great. However, considering we might have a visitor from California, we should probably keep it indoors to be safe... :D Club Mac ok with everyone?

...Smoke smoke smoke :thumbs:

Yo, J, do you by any chance moonlight as a "vendor" in Washington Sq. Park?