• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

He sells roasted nuts out of cart on weekdays and sausages on the weekends.

And no, I'm not your best customer :laugh:

And no, I'm not your best customer :laugh:
:laugh: I got your roasted nuts & sausage :laugh:

And no, I'm not your best customer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got your roasted nuts & sausage
laugh.gif

Is that any way for a grandfather should talk
sign.gif

I won't be able to make this tomorrow, I will be a fixture at my wife's after work gathering tomorrow night. Have a good time.

I don't think the first post needs updating since it's club mac. Enjoy fellas.

What: Monthly NYC Area Meetup

When: The SECOND Wednesday of every month starting at 6:00pm, going until whenever.

Where: Update: Still not warm enough for guys without flip-flops, so, Club Mac it is.

Who: Anybody in the NYC area (tri-state and guylanders count) who wants to hang out, catch up, talk and smoke cigars, drink and eat.

I'm doing this because I know a lot of us have a hard time all meeting up at once, but figure if we at least have things on the calendar, we can aim for and hope to meet at least once a month. There will be months I cannot make it, but that doesn't matter, others will be able to. I don't care if it's just a couple guys or it's the whole NYC area crew, the idea is to just get some consistency.

When: The SECOND Wednesday of every month starting at 6:00pm, going until whenever.

Where: Update: Still not warm enough for guys without flip-flops, so, Club Mac it is.

Who: Anybody in the NYC area (tri-state and guylanders count) who wants to hang out, catch up, talk and smoke cigars, drink and eat.

I'm doing this because I know a lot of us have a hard time all meeting up at once, but figure if we at least have things on the calendar, we can aim for and hope to meet at least once a month. There will be months I cannot make it, but that doesn't matter, others will be able to. I don't care if it's just a couple guys or it's the whole NYC area crew, the idea is to just get some consistency.

Huh?

Huh?

The heck was that all about?

Edited for double posting

Some newbie taking Sean's job ;) my money is on the newbie :laugh:

Now that just hurts Jesus.
Even more because he put his money on a guy that had already been whacked with the ban stick. BX just don't love you back.
you know I got nothing but love for my NYC HERFER'S (is that a word? :laugh: )

Now that just hurts Jesus.
Even more because he put his money on a guy that had already been whacked with the ban stick. BX just don't love you back.

What was he banned for? ???
I think he was trying to pass hes web site on here not sure ???

well i know of a chicago guy trying to pass himself off as a new yorker on the board maybe we should ban him haaaaa
sign.gif

well i know of a chicago guy trying to pass himself off as a new yorker on the board maybe we should ban him haaaaa
sign.gif

LOL -- Pete, I thought you were talking about me! But we all know my self-esteem is too high to refer to myself as a "New Yorker."

Update the post, Sean Mac Foo!