• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

i'm in.

Tone we will smoke it up for the Vets sorry you cant make it

Sorry I could not make it tonight. Just too swamped with stuff to be able to make it out. Hope you guys burned well. And hopefully see you in December -- or maybe on the 26th with Grateful1?

Gordon

Just got an email that Club Mac will be closed for a private event on Thurs, 12/9. We can either switch it back to Wed for the December meet, or keep it Thurs and move to another location. What say you regulars?

i would prefer keeping it thursday as wednesday is my last night with my mom before she flies out to puerto rico to retire
yeah yeah i'm a mama's boy what about

i would prefer keeping it thursday as wednesday is my last night with my mom before she flies out to puerto rico to retire
yeah yeah i'm a mama's boy what about

I always knew you were a momma's boy, LOL....... :D :thumbs: :p

Hope to see you all on the 18th brother.

12/9 works for me. Anyone go to Flynt's Roof Top Lounge?

A very good friend of mine will be moving to the NYC area. Hope you guys don't mind, but I'll be sending him your way soon. Looks like he'll be driving up from Tucson on 12/08 so won't be able to make your next herf, but I'll make sure to let him know about the next one. Because of his job, he won't be able to join or post on this board, but I think he'll fit in well with the group. I think Rob_Eclipse will be meeting up with him this week, so he'll be able to fill you guys in a little more.

Although I hate the cold, I miss smoking with you guys. How about we schedule a herf here in warmth of the Tucson sun?

A very good friend of mine will be moving to the NYC area. Hope you guys don't mind, but I'll be sending him your way soon. Looks like he'll be driving up from Tucson on 12/08 so won't be able to make your next herf, but I'll make sure to let him know about the next one. Because of his job, he won't be able to join or post on this board, but I think he'll fit in well with the group. I think Rob_Eclipse will be meeting up with him this week, so he'll be able to fill you guys in a little more.

Although I hate the cold, I miss smoking with you guys. How about we schedule a herf here in warmth of the Tucson sun?

We need more transplants to NYC! Over time it may result in a kinder, more civilized city. Of course, we'd still have the problem with that roughneck crew from the Bronx... :D

Looking forward to meeting your friend, Sam. Any friend of yours will certainly be warmly welcomed here.

The next one is one I believe I will be able to make. It will be good to see you guys.
Thursday sounds good.

I'd like to attend this round as well, depending on location. Larry Flynt's rooftop lounge may not fly, for example... Not that I wouldn't embrace it.

I, in that case, would not be the problem...