• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

If the plan winds up being CigarInn on the 15th, I might be able to pull it

Due to work the 15th is looking much better.

Cigar Inn is having a holiday Party on the 15th
Not sure if this makes it a better or worse idea

MOBIG - I'm originally from the BX and I go back quite often.There is a spot on 323 E. Gun Hill Road (Rosario Cigar) I think the two brothers own it and they hand roll their own cigars. Small spot but very cool to see them rolling them while your smoking a stick. I usually go on a Friday or Saturday night. If you get a chance to stop by try the Tambor. Decent size cigar with a nice fat ring gauge (I think close to 60). I read on their business card that the leaf they use is Grand Reserved aged from 1996. So if your down, maybe one weekend we can smoke and joke!

MOBIG - I'm originally from the BX and I go back quite often.There is a spot on 323 E. Gun Hill Road (Rosario Cigar) I think the two brothers own it and they hand roll their own cigars. Small spot but very cool to see them rolling them while your smoking a stick. I usually go on a Friday or Saturday night. If you get a chance to stop by try the Tambor. Decent size cigar with a nice fat ring gauge (I think close to 60). I read on their business card that the leaf they use is Grand Reserved aged from 1996. So if your down, maybe one weekend we can smoke and joke!

That place was decent when they first opened. I went there last...hmmm, maybe last summer only to find that half of their humidor had these infused cigars. Remy, Honey, Rum -- all sorts of flavors. And the aroma in that humidor was like this big mish mash of different colognes, simply horrible. The cigar I bought, I can't remember the name of it, but I have smoked that particular one before, tasted like that mish mash aroma - tossed it about a third in.

Maybe it has changed since then, probably not. It seems like that store tried to cater to the potential clientele in that area, like taking requests on flavored cigars and such, nothing wrong with that at all but in doing so, a regular smoker like me would now rather go elsewhere. I remember there used to be a good weed spot right in that same location LOL

You're better off going to Central Avenue where there's a nice lounge there and a great selection. The leather chairs help ease the pain of getting gouged also.

NASTY - no thought that it has that dive feel to it but it's really cool to see them hand rolling the cigars as you enjoy a smoke. Not the greatest selections and I too notice the mish mash aroma but I only smoke the Tambor that I like. As a matter of fact next time around there I'm picking up a bundle. I don't think they do a great job at aging their cigars either but not a big problem if you smoking after they roll em.

I'd like to check out that Central Ave spot. What's the name of it and I'm assuming your talking about downtown?

I'm talking about Yonkers/Scarsdale. I believe it's called Regency Cigars now, formerly Mom's Cigars. Its in a plaza next to some pet supply store and across the street from Chicago Uno

Bump for Thursday night at Cigar Inn!

Sorry guys, have to bail for tonight. Anyone available next week?

Does this ever occur on a weekend? Ive been entertaining catching the train to the big city. :p

I'm not available.

Anytime you are coming in let us know and we can make a weekend herf in the city.

Would love to, but unfortunately I have an appointment to try and work off some of this extra girth I've taken on over the holidays...