• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Herf-November 19th, 2005

I agree Rob that we should schedule a formal herf for this comin' January so all can get ready and pencil it in on thier calenders. This way we can get the LI, NYC and all the other local brothers and sisters there also. That includes Coventry Cat as well, lol. :D I did speak with Tom (Husdon Valley) last night and we're possibly meeting this this evening around 8 PM but I myself will be arriving around 7. If anyone is free for the evening, stop on by and enjoy a couple of your favorites in a great location. I always enjoy an informal herf when ever possible....... :D :thumbs: :p

Would love to get together again with you guys..... January would probably be better. Like Rob and stogie said..... somebody pick a date and location so everybody can pencile it in. Might be better to start a new thread with a few different dates and narrow it down to what would be better.

Hey Bill...... no excuses this time.... your coming to this one

Would have come tonight to meet with you guys, but I'm in Secaucus, NJ for the weekend (don't ask).... next time.