• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Herf-November 19th, 2005

umm.... wish list...
PSD4
BBF
RASS
cohiba siglo vi or iv
any opus...
any padron annis.

i'm bringing a box of WOAN.

two weird requests.
air in a can (for my collibri)
and 1-2 feet of fishing line (not important)

-rob

Tommy has got my ride covered, thank you guys, look forward to seeing you later today (it's 1:21 am)

Best,
Sean

Tell one, tell all, I'm good with everybody being invited from wherever. As for Bill, BOOOOOOOOO, what the heck, you getting sick on us, that's just lame.

Get better lil' buddy, I'll have to send you a gift now :whistling:

Fast4Dr said:
Alright fellas....

Post up some of you wish list sticks and I'll see what I can do
[snapback]251887[/snapback]​

cohiba 30th anniversary dalia.

thanks in advance Mike!

DaveC said:
Fast4Dr said:
Alright fellas....

Post up some of you wish list sticks and I'll see what I can do
[snapback]251887[/snapback]​

cohiba 30th anniversary dalia.

thanks in advance Mike!
[snapback]252007[/snapback]​
How did you know that was on my wishlist?

On my way to pick up Sean and his buddy.....

First I have to stop and pick up Swisher Sweets and Phillie Blunts

Damn, this is gonna be a good time

Ditto, excellent herf and it was great meeting everyone. :thumbs:

I have some pictures that I'll post in a few.

Great time guys, great meeting everybody, and we have one generous group of Tri-staters here. Very cool guys. Thanks for coming out, hopefully we'll have one in the bitter cold in early 2006. Pics to follow tomorrow night.

Goodnight!

Ditto what all the other brothers said. We had a great time and atmosphere was perfectly matched. It was finally great to meet all of you fellas and I hope we do this soon again. I know that myself, Tom (Hudson Valley) & LouieD are gettin' together soon up here at Schlesinger's Steakhouse and Cigar Bar. Any of you all are invited up as well and Rob there is a steak up here that is calling you right now, lol. :D

http://www.schlesingerssteakhouse.com/cigarbar.ivnu

I can't wait to see the pics and if you can, try and put names with the faces for everyone...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I had more pictures, but they came out blurry. Must have been the Heineken's.

PICTURES

Picture time with BigMacFU, link to my photostream Flickr Photostream:

65260375_20632bff81.jpg

Louie's Head (Louie BalD), Dave (DaveC), Jeff (Shibumi), Deion, Mike (Fast4Dr), Scott (Scotty1996), Brian (also forgetting :( )

65260086_df24ea337d.jpg

Louie's Ash (LouieD)

65259781_2d7fc2d554.jpg

Mike (Fast4Dr) and Charlie (Stogieman) (dimly in the background)

65259486_e3155fd6d4.jpg

Sorry Tommy (BkCloud), but funny pic :D Dave (DaveC), Jeff (Shibumi), and Mike (Fast4Dr) in the background

65259075_4d7139f1ba.jpg

Louie, Tommy (Hudson), Mike (Fast4Dr)

65258705_8224ee210f.jpg

Connor, Tommy (HudsonValley), LouieD, Mike (Fast4Dr), Jeff (Shibumi), DaveC, Tommy (BkCloud)

This was my first herf and it was a great time. The guys were very generous with the smokes that they brought. I have to apologize for not being better prepared. My little 10 count Otter Box was pretty pathetic compared with Dave's, Brian's, Mike's, etc... Hope that we can get together again soon.

Not at all Louie, you were not unprepared at all, you weren't hosting after all. Besides, it was just great to meet you and have you come out. And besides, I don't think any of us could compare collections to those guys', some stand up guys to be so generous too. Great times!!!