• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Herf-November 19th, 2005

All I can say is WOW!
I had a friggin awesome time.
Thanks to everyone for their generosity of spirit and awesome stoges.
Unfortunately, I wound up drinking a ton of vodka later at a party in Riverhead. It feels like I was run over by the vodka truck! My poor liver...
After a few days of recovery it will be time to start thinking about the next event. Charlie, Louie and Tommy I definately want to check out Schlesinger's sometime after Thanksgiving. So let's start throwing out some propective dates!
It will be too long until we can herf again!
Thanks everyone for not giving this noob not too much of a hard time!
BTW the pics are great!

Did anyone get a happy ending last night?
-Rob

You know Rob, I did not have a pic of you, messed up, with that bright yellow cap too, how could I not have captured a shot.

BigMacFU said:
You know Rob, I did not have a pic of you, messed up, with that bright yellow cap too, how could I not have captured a shot.
[snapback]252860[/snapback]​

I know that Jeff (Shibumi) posted a couple of Rob especially the one holding the box of WOAN which was very cool to hand out to everyone........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Great time. Again real soon. Maybe a small impromptu one soon and a more planned one up here after football ends.
Happy Thanksgiving you to all and your families. :)

BigMacFU said:
[snapback]252860[/snapback]​
Hmmm... Not sure how you missed me either! I guess that's the problem with having a camera... missing the darn shots! Probably I'm better off with minimal evidence on the web anyways!
Try not to smoke those WOANs for at least two weeks... Better yet lose it amidst your singles for a year or three.
Now that my hangover has passed I really can't wait to do this again!
-Rob

Yeah, definitely cannot thank all you guys enough for the generosity, awesome group of guys. WOAN's, ISOM's, great times.

stogieman said:
Ditto what all the other brothers said. We had a great time and atmosphere was perfectly matched. It was finally great to meet all of you fellas and I hope we do this soon again. I know that myself, Tom (Hudson Valley) & LouieD are gettin' together soon up here at Schlesinger's Steakhouse and Cigar Bar. Any of you all are invited up as well and Rob there is a steak up here that is calling you right now, lol. :D

http://www.schlesingerssteakhouse.com/cigarbar.ivnu

I can't wait to see the pics and if you can, try and put names with the faces for everyone...... :) :thumbs: :cool:
[snapback]252478[/snapback]​

I think it's Schlesinger's time! :cool:
Charlie, Tom, LouieD you guys ready yet?
-Rob

rob300c said:
stogieman said:
Ditto what all the other brothers said.  We had a great time and atmosphere was perfectly matched.  It was finally great to meet all of you fellas and I hope we do this soon again.  I know that myself, Tom (Hudson Valley) & LouieD are gettin' together soon up here at Schlesinger's Steakhouse and Cigar Bar.  Any of you all are invited up as well and Rob there is a steak up here that is calling you right now, lol.  :D 

I can't wait to see the pics and if you can, try and put names with the faces for everyone......  :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

-Rob
[snapback]255709[/snapback]​

What....us LI guys not invited?

BTW aren't we missing pictures from Fast4Dr?

Shibumi said:
rob300c said:
stogieman said:
Ditto what all the other brothers said.  We had a great time and atmosphere was perfectly matched.  It was finally great to meet all of you fellas and I hope we do this soon again.  I know that myself, Tom (Hudson Valley) & LouieD are gettin' together soon up here at Schlesinger's Steakhouse and Cigar Bar.  Any of you all are invited up as well and Rob there is a steak up here that is calling you right now, lol.  :D  

I can't wait to see the pics and if you can, try and put names with the faces for everyone......  :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

-Rob
[snapback]255709[/snapback]​

What....us LI guys not invited?

BTW aren't we missing pictures from Fast4Dr?
[snapback]255726[/snapback]​

Yeah!
Screw all you LI guys ;) ! I wanna go with the locals!
We should figure out a date and then worry about getting your sorry asses up there!
Hmmm... What could I bring for this one? I got some good ideas though!
I wasn't aware of any missing pics but that could just be me!
-Rob

Almost any time would work for me. :)
It would be great to have any and all. Your first drink is on me, Jeff.

Well Tone-ny and I have tenative plans to meet up at Churchills on Dec. 11 sometime in the afternoon. All are welcome to join us. :thumbs:

I'm sorry I missed the last one, so I hope to see some of you on the 11th.

This weekend I can't make. Next time, I'll drive up.

Dec 11th is now on my calender. I think i'll need a ride so I can get plastered. :whistling:

Hmmm...
What time gentlemen?
I have a brunch on the 11th but i can blow it off.
-Rob

Can't make it this Saturday; going into the city to see Jersey Boys.

December 11th is a Sunday, so I'm topping just in case there is additional interest.

rob300c said:
We should probably start a new thread...

:whistling:
[snapback]256138[/snapback]​

That would be a good idea Rob. Anyway, I'm up for it this Friday evening and also Sunday after as well. I'm alraedy busy this Saturady and probably the next as well since Xmas coming soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

stogieman said:
rob300c said:
We should probably start a new thread...

:whistling:
[snapback]256138[/snapback]​

That would be a good idea Rob. Anyway, I'm up for it this Friday evening and also Sunday after as well. I'm alraedy busy this Saturady and probably the next as well since Xmas coming soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
[snapback]256555[/snapback]​

Maybe we should wait until the New Year.
This month is starting to look chaotic!
-Rob