• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC - March 19th, 2010

grateful1

Oh My!
It looks like the tickets for the ABB show just arrived.
thumbs-up.gif

I'll be coming down at lunch time on the 19th and spending my birthday with some of the NY crew.

The show is at the United Palace Theater(Broadway & 175th) and starts at 8pm...so, I need to be in that area by that time.

Post here and we'll see what we can do!

I should be good for lunch that day and maybe an early evening smoke.

I'm in :thumbs:

I'm in....Striped Bass season doesn't open until May....lol

thumbs-up.gif

I'll be coming down at lunch time on the 19th and spending my birthday with some of the NY crew.

The show is at the United Palace Theater(Broadway & 175th) and starts at 8pm...so, I need to be in that area by that time.

Still into Azn Boi Band? You taking Rob? He loves 'em!

Count me in for the pre-show activities.

thumbs-up.gif

Still into Azn Boi Band? You taking Rob? He loves 'em!

Count me in for the pre-show activities.

You still mad they kicked you out?

:p

-Rob

I am trying to work out meeting up with you guys for a smoke if possible. I should know sometime this weekend.

I am trying to work out meeting up with you guys for a smoke if possible. I should know sometime this weekend.
edited for not looking at calender

Let me know what the plan is for Friday, looks like I should be able to partake in at least a portion of the activities.

Right now it's a toss up.

If the weather holds and I feel up to it...I may play golf up here. That would put me in NYC between 2-3pm. Time for a smoke/dinner and the show.

If I don't play, I'll be there between 11am-1pm...depending on a couple travel companions.

I'll know more tomorrow. Noontime is the likely scenario.

OK...no golf tomorrow(going today!).

That means I should be in the city between 1-2pm...that leave about 5 hours until I have to be at 175th.

sounds good to me now where do we meet?

No clue what the plan is.
Probably know more between 12-1 when we are on the train down.
Lunch midtown.
Cigar shops midtown.
Clup Mac or a roof top later.
Between 6-7 head to the show.
Vince's at 1 am after the show.

-Rob

No clue what the plan is.
Probably know more between 12-1 when we are on the train down.
Lunch midtown.
Cigar shops midtown.
Clup Mac or a roof top later.
Between 6-7 head to the show.
Vince's at 1 am after the show.

-Rob

I thought you'd be rolling down in the Super Chevy! You fellas would have a lot of admirers at the show tonight. On second thought, maybe not. Those Azn Boi's only relate to tuned Honda's.

Let me know when locations are firmed up.

It doesn't look good for lunch since you'll be here after 1:00 so enjoy yourselves!

Hmmm Azn Bois Band aren't into Chevys? Makes you wonder what the world is coming to :laugh: