• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

Gonz --

If you have a slot, count me in. I'd love to participate -- just let me know.

Just a note to all, I'm not ignoring pm's or anything. I'm putting together a list of participants and deciding how to proceed with this. It will all come together. Even though I've been checking in a few times a day and posting a little I'm super busy trying to finish up a major project on the outside of our house before the cold weather comes, and this morning it was 39 degrees. :(

Thanks for the reminder on CPI, it's something that I always thought about doing, just never got around to it until now.

I am a newbie and am not even trying to get in on this.

That said sir, this is an amazing list of cigars. Congrats to all who get to participate.

I have updated the first post with the participants and the order of play.

Please review and let me know if you anticipate any issues with your placement. I tried to run this geographically, starting in the upper midwest and NE area for the cooler temps before it heads down the east coast, into FL, then across into TX, KC, into Vegas, then CA and finally WA. Also, for the most part this order should minimize shipping costs for everyone.

This will hopefully hit the road by next week! PM's coming soon with what I need from everyone (such as addresses).

Alrighty then! Can't wait for this one to get going! Thanks Andy!

Holy cow, I'm not sure how I missed seeing this! I'll certainly enjoy following this pass, very nice smokes in there Andy!

Thanks for the in brother, I can't wait to get this one going. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Alright! This is boxed up and ready to go, it will be heading out this afternoon to Garvey for a Monday landing. :thumbs:

A few other things that I want to mention, and I'll add to the first page:

There's a Word document with the participants and their addresses and an Excel document with the cigar list. They have both been saved to a USB flash drive which will be in the pass. You can get the next person's address off of the Word Document, or the paper copy included in the pass. Please, unless you don't have Excel, update the saved file as well as the hard copy list in the pass with your puts and takes. I will also be tracking the puts and takes on the first post of this thread.

This is out the door and on the road!

It's packed in two large Tupperwares, each with it's own humidification and bubble wrap inside. When I was done packing it, as expected, there was zero movement or shuffling when it was shaken. After packing the whole thing up, and giving it the shake test there was just one little noise, which I have determined is the tiny usb flash drive, which is inside a ziplock with the extra cigar bags and sharpie.

0103 8555 7496 3662 8521

Time for some puts and takes!