• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

I just picked up the pass box from the post office late this afternoon -- haven't had a chance to open the box. I've got a stack of grading to get through and I'm on it -- should post puts/takes tomorrow evening and hopefully off on Wednesday!

Darryl

I just picked up the pass box from the post office late this afternoon -- haven't had a chance to open the box. I've got a stack of grading to get through and I'm on it -- should post puts/takes tomorrow evening and hopefully off on Wednesday!

Darryl

Awesome to see this get going, good luck Darryl!!

Let me know when this is headed my way. I'll be home Friday and hopefully can get things done Friday evening and it out Saturday morning.

Darryl

???

Got buried last night -- I do a daily radio program and at the last minute got pulled into facilitating a political roundtable. Passed along my puts and takes to Gonz this morning, two approved and another being adjusted. We're going!!! Next up Uptown_Isy...

Are we not supposed to post our puts/takes for all to see?

That's up to everyone individually I think. If you'd rather pm them that's fine, or you can just post them on the thread.

Andy

That's up to everyone individually I think. If you'd rather pm them that's fine, or you can just post them on the thread.

Andy
So once the first page is updated we can figure P&T's?

Brian

Yep, as soon as Garvey's p/t's are finalized he'll post them and I'll update the post on the first page so everyone knows what's still available. There's a spreadsheet with the pass as well as a Microsoft Excel file on disk that each person should update too.

Here we go! My puts and takes....

Take: #2 AVO 80th
Put: #44 AVO 22 European release

Take: 10 Davidoff Brobergs 125th
Put: #45 TAA 2005 Opus

Take: #19 Fuente Cameroon Shark
Put: #46 Fuente Love Story

I'll put in one or two other cigars for others down the line!!!! And I'll update it here.

The box hits the post first thing tomorrow morning -- DC# to follow.

Really guys, I want to thank Andy for letting me play in this pass. It's my first "big boy" pass and I was a bit intimidated about the process given who is participating and the level of cigars in this pass. But the process of evaluating pass options was awesome -- and Andy really helped me see how all of the factors piece together.

I'm going to follow along to the end -- I really want to see how this ends up.

Darryl

Ah, the fun of being in a pass. I was saddened to see the Broberg's 125th taken, but encouraged by the addition of an AF Love Story. Well done, Darryl.

Edit to add:

'Course, I'm sure it'll be gone by the time it reaches me anyway!

Ah, the fun of being in a pass. I was saddened to see the Broberg's 125th taken, but encouraged by the addition of an AF Love Story. Well done, Darryl.

Edit to add:

'Course, I'm sure it'll be gone by the time it reaches me anyway!
LOL, me too. The Broberg's wouldn't have made it to you Khari, but then again, I'm sure it wouldn't have made it to me either. :laugh:

Off to Israel at Uptown at 7:47am this morning.

DC#04805228780045076125