• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

Sweet! :thumbs:

Thanks for playing, enjoy your new smokes!

Here's Israel's puts and takes:

Take #8 Esplendido Put #47 RyJ Hermosos No. 1 EL '03
Take #23 WOAM Put #48 Anejo 46
Take #43 Opus Lancero Put #49 Anejo 48 OR

Here's Israel's puts and takes:

Take #8 Esplendido Put #47 RyJ Hermosos No. 1 EL '03
Take #23 WOAM Put #48 Anejo 46
Take #43 Opus Lancero Put #49 Anejo 48 OR

Thanks Gonz! I'll post a DC or tracking number as soon as it goes out later today. Comin' your way Ian!

Nice T/P's so far, I am looking forward to see what is left for me!! :laugh:

It arrived today. I will try and get it all done tonight and sent out tomorrow, shouldn't be a problem. If something comes up it will go out 1st thing Monday. Will post P/T when I get things opened up.

Doing my puts and takes now. I was a little confused on the list as it wasn't updated, but I went ahead and updated it to make it current from Israel.

Doing my puts and takes now. I was a little confused on the list as it wasn't updated, but I went ahead and updated it to make it current from Israel.

Thank you for the update and for getting the list up to current as well. Hopefully it jives with the first post on this thread!

Not that you haven't done enough already, but could you please also see if the water pillows need any more distilled water?

Thanks a bunch!

Thank you for the update and for getting the list up to current as well. Hopefully it jives with the first post on this thread!

Not that you haven't done enough already, but could you please also see if the water pillows need any more distilled water?

Thanks a bunch!

I threw in a few extra pillows. I don't think it's needed on Ian's end.

It arrived today. I will try and get it all done tonight and sent out tomorrow, shouldn't be a problem. If something comes up it will go out 1st thing Monday. Will post P/T when I get things opened up.
Ian,
I'm ready when you are.

Brian