• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

O GOd o God o God

I don't want to see threads become clogged up with pictures - like rule #12 states (which was instated many years ago), if you can't stay it with words, don't say it at all. I'm referring to excessive use of photos. One here and there is fine, however it seems recently more and more people are posting pictures rather than conversing, and ultimately it degrades the community.

Copy that sir, that's all I needed. :thumbs:

I don't want to see threads become clogged up with pictures - like rule #12 states (which was instated many years ago), if you can't stay it with words, don't say it at all. I'm referring to excessive use of photos. One here and there is fine, however it seems recently more and more people are posting pictures rather than conversing, and ultimately it degrades the community.

OHHHH Souldoggy got an internet ticket!

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are...!!!

It's your 500th POST!!!
What do I win!?!?!?

PS- Come to Azucar Wednesday morning...

Unfortunately the chatroom was taking up an enormous amount of server resources. This is pretty typical with realtime chat. Over the past 2 weeks, the server has crashed 4 times due to the drain on resources. Again tonight we hit our limit. Now that the chatroom is offline, the server is functioning properly and the available resources has dramatically risen.

We will be upgrading the forum and chatroom soon - the new version should be less resource intensive.

You're interfering with my idling, Rob. :)

I dont know personally, but whenever I'm in the chat, K's already been there for a while.

Can anyone host a chatroom temporarily until Rod gets everything taken care of for us?

Yall really don't understand the resources a chat server consumes - especially with you fuggers!

Yes, actually, yes I do... thus death to flash chat there are many other systems that are much, much more resource and bandwidth friendly.

Thanks Rob, but its just not the same,

I miss home, I miss CP Chat...

:(

The IRC option is vastly superior. It also allows for using an old school client like ircii or bitchx which makes it look like a command line interface. That is definitely nice for low visibility...

That figures, i want to start chat and it's broke :( oh, well i guess it just wasen't meant to be. :whistling: Hope you can get it fixed soon Rod, maybe i shouldn't have posted the pics of the puppies

Sam

Heh oops forgot to turn off invite only :blush:

You guys clearly aren't responsible enough to chat there. :laugh: