• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh fun fun fun..Neighbors suck...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Well ok..I get a new neighbor in the apartment complex. No biggie till I find out they chain smoke cigarettes. They relight another before the prior is finish. Smells like they are smoked 10 packs already and they havent been in for 5 hours. :0

Needless to say, I cant breath. What you say? You smoke cigars. Yes, cigar smoke doesnt bother me whatsoever which is interesting. I've been around some good smelling and expensive cigarettes thanks to OpusXKC and those dont bother me. But this crap they are doing, it really is making breathing hard. I have no idea what the Apartment manager was thinking, but she makes sure she doesnt put any bad tenants in her building. Always in the one I am in. Ugh...I just wanted to rant a little before I have to start smoking 6 cigars a day to cover up their nasty, filthy, disgusting habit which they think is so cool. :angry:

And to make a special note...No one has whined about cigar smoke but they may soon. :D

Sorry to hear that Peat.

But hey, at least your internet connection is steady now. :D

Me either that reminds me i was suposed to quit Janurary first.

Double D said:
Me either that reminds me i was suposed to quit Janurary first.
[snapback]272036[/snapback]​
Double D, I quit a 41 yr old Camel straight 2pk a day habit on Mar. 20th, 2005. Try the nicotine gum if it worked for me, it'll work for anyone.

Doc.

my case is just plain dumb i was quit for 4yrs and started back up in Aug. now have to do it again my excuse is it helps stress but i know better.

Oh more fun with the neighbors. Guess I will have to come and bother you and help fumigate the place with some nice Fuente smoke :cool: .

Just kick them in the balls. If it can get the dog to stop humping the couch, it can get them to stop smoking :laugh:

Rant away, everyone has the right and need's to once in a while and at least here you have so many that all have one thing in common...cigars. What were you talking about again? lol

You could try...

Getting the boys over for poker and cigars everyday...
Should be able to smoke them suckers out in no time.

When the neighbors aren't home smoke cigars in front of their door and blow smoke under the door!

Or the least evil method ask the landlord to help pay for an air purifier and park it by your door.

Good luck!

-Rob

If Dongzilla would come over and he might today, its gonna get a tad smoky in the apartment. :D ANd Opus knows how smoky it can get in these. I may have to get some real Dog Rockets...The nastiest sticks I can find and smoke. Just so they can see how it smells. :laugh:

Better hurry Opus, cuz these isom's are going down fast.