• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh how life changes

bfisher88

Livin' The Dream
Well it's been a while since I have been very active here. As many of you have seen, I hit a rough patch a while back and pretty much didn't want to be involved on here since I could not really contribute much at all. Went back to a job that I had disliked but worked at for the past 6 winters. Turned out to be a blessing and a much needed time to rethink my goals. In the middle of the season I finally had a few real estate transactions go my way to get me more than caught up on my finances, and had a consistent paycheck through my winter work.

Shortly after that, I got engaged in January, getting married on June 11th! Coming up shortly and am very excited. Brooke (my fiance) has been with me through thick and thin the last 3+ years and we can't wait to finally get this thing done. I moved back up to Park City from SLC last week (ran out of money and had to crash with a friend for a while) and got an awesome place that Brooke will be moving in to as well and I will have an office to work out of.

The winter season has just ended for me, I started up my real estate business in Park City, and things are going extremely well. Thanks to everyone for helping me out through the shit and I hope to be more active on here as well again!

Congrats on all that is good Ben!

BTW........You don't have to have money to contribute here.........Unless you can't afford internet that is. :)

Glad to hear that everything is starting to look up for you again. It's nice to see you back posting also.

This thread is WORTHLESS w/o pictures for Brooke! :love:

Congratulations!

This thread is WORTHLESS w/o pictures for Brooke! :love:

Congratulations!
LOL. You may or may not be able to see something on FB :whistling: . Or, one is on CF if anyone can find it....

396315263.jpg

Our happily soon-to-be-married couple. :thumbs: (Nice job Ben!)

396315263.jpg

Here in the wilds of Utah...notice how the mistress is seated slightly higher than her submissive!

Rofl. I knew you would find something Gary. And yes, she's the boss, or so she thinks ;)

Much better than going the usual "Hey, your girl is hot, but who's the schmuck she's got her arm around" route.

Sean, hacking members is expressly forbidden. I've reported you to Rod, and to insight for addition to the List.