• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ohhhh Gurkha

I thought they were okay back around 2010, when picked up on CBid. Made for a good yardgar; at least the Napalease Warriors. But then it seemed like they kept rebranding the same cigar/blend as a whole new line for a different price. It could have just seemed that way to me, but I figured there were better companies to give my money to.

Might I add this, because I'm tired of seeing it so much (not you guys.. this is more a PSA).. but Cigars for Warriors is NOT a dumping ground for your Gurkhas.

I'm part of an organization that does a twice a year collection for active service personnel and we get overwhelmed with them. Despite our pleas otherwise.

Friends don't let friends give Gurkhas to our fighting men and women.

And a HUGE thank you to everyone who donates some truly amazing cigars... we appreciate you!!

Might I add this, because I'm tired of seeing it so much (not you guys.. this is more a PSA).. but Cigars for Warriors is NOT a dumping ground for your Gurkhas.

I'm part of an organization that does a twice a year collection for active service personnel and we get overwhelmed with them. Despite our pleas otherwise.

And a HUGE thank you to everyone who donates some truly amazing cigars... we appreciate you!!
lol it’s funny you say that. At the RMCF in Denver the first thing I do when I get my grab bag is take out 20+ cigars for the warriors. They always get my Gurkhas also. But that’s only 1-2 of the 20. I suppose my thinking was if the guy who got it isn't a big time cigar smoker then it’ll be a good cigar to them. I appreciate you bringing this up, it’ll make me think about what I give

LMAO!!!! A buddy of mine was on the receiving end of donated cigars. I was about 25 when I was in Iraq and thought Ghurkas were ultra premium because their labels were so cool.

I smoked them back in the day before I had many others. Plus when you buy a box you get a cheap knife, backpack, travel humi, hat, torch lighter, cutter, oh and cigars!

Gurkha should change their mantra!

" Gurkha, the cigar you give your brother-in-law!"

Around 2005, I really enjoyed the Shaggy’s & the Beast. After CBid got their hands on them I know the sizes changed & the blends were different. Here is a picture of the Gurkha humidor I won at the local B&M in a raffle.View attachment 52647
That's actually pretty cool!

I could send you some of these stickers to cover the Gurkha logos and then you might be willing to put it on display?🤣

Screenshot_20220302-064343_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Thanks, but actually it is really a good looking piece of furniture ( if only the cigar were any good)😂. I think I might try to get to my home in Myrtle Beach this summer.
I will be happy to bring the stickers to MB?:cool:

It actually is pretty cool looking!

Back