• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ohhhh Gurkha

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
This makes perfect sense. Gurkha just realized the reason nobody buys their shit is because of the boxes.... It has nothing to do with the dog rockets they make.

I thought they were okay back around 2010, when picked up on CBid. Made for a good yardgar; at least the Napalease Warriors. But then it seemed like they kept rebranding the same cigar/blend as a whole new line for a different price. It could have just seemed that way to me, but I figured there were better companies to give my money to.

Might I add this, because I'm tired of seeing it so much (not you guys.. this is more a PSA).. but Cigars for Warriors is NOT a dumping ground for your Gurkhas.

I'm part of an organization that does a twice a year collection for active service personnel and we get overwhelmed with them. Despite our pleas otherwise.

Friends don't let friends give Gurkhas to our fighting men and women.

And a HUGE thank you to everyone who donates some truly amazing cigars... we appreciate you!!

Might I add this, because I'm tired of seeing it so much (not you guys.. this is more a PSA).. but Cigars for Warriors is NOT a dumping ground for your Gurkhas.

I'm part of an organization that does a twice a year collection for active service personnel and we get overwhelmed with them. Despite our pleas otherwise.

And a HUGE thank you to everyone who donates some truly amazing cigars... we appreciate you!!
lol it’s funny you say that. At the RMCF in Denver the first thing I do when I get my grab bag is take out 20+ cigars for the warriors. They always get my Gurkhas also. But that’s only 1-2 of the 20. I suppose my thinking was if the guy who got it isn't a big time cigar smoker then it’ll be a good cigar to them. I appreciate you bringing this up, it’ll make me think about what I give

LMAO!!!! A buddy of mine was on the receiving end of donated cigars. I was about 25 when I was in Iraq and thought Ghurkas were ultra premium because their labels were so cool.

I smoked them back in the day before I had many others. Plus when you buy a box you get a cheap knife, backpack, travel humi, hat, torch lighter, cutter, oh and cigars!

Gurkha should change their mantra!

" Gurkha, the cigar you give your brother-in-law!"

Around 2005, I really enjoyed the Shaggy’s & the Beast. After CBid got their hands on them I know the sizes changed & the blends were different. Here is a picture of the Gurkha humidor I won at the local B&M in a raffle.View attachment 52647
That's actually pretty cool!

I could send you some of these stickers to cover the Gurkha logos and then you might be willing to put it on display?🤣

Screenshot_20220302-064343_Amazon Shopping.jpg

That's actually pretty cool!

I could send you some of these stickers to cover the Gurkha logos and then you might be willing to put it on display?🤣

View attachment 52782
Thanks, but actually it is really a good looking piece of furniture ( if only the cigar were any good)😂. I think I might try to get to my home in Myrtle Beach this summer.

Thanks, but actually it is really a good looking piece of furniture ( if only the cigar were any good)😂. I think I might try to get to my home in Myrtle Beach this summer.
I will be happy to bring the stickers to MB?:cool:

It actually is pretty cool looking!

Great. If you get down here I’m sure I will have some beverage to share with you along with some Gurkha’s😂
Yes, it is a good looking piece.