• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK if you had the choice between an iPhone and any other mobile phone

I've had tons of PDA (Palm and Windows) phones, and I also got an iPod Touch for Christmas. If Verizon ever got an iPhone, I'd be waiting in line like the rest of the idiots... I have begged Ms KB to switch us to AT&T, but she won't. I love my iPod Touch.

I have a Storm and love it, But also have the itouch and love it two. i uses both all the time.. I would figure the iphone is the same as the touch except for the number when texting i find bugging me. But i like both.. my 2cents...

Hi

I bought an iPhone in December and I'm loving it so far. Very user friendly, I can use it for web surfing, e-mail etc etc. The first cell phone that I have that is more than just a phone :)

I got my wife a Blackberry Bold for Christmas. It's mainly used for e-mail and internet when we travel. She loves it. Internet connections are lightning fast...

Ijust got my crackberry and I love it! Gives me a lot of time to read CP lol. But the phone has every thing I need and some. RP