• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK, I'll start soe conversation

Yep, I've seen him and herfed with him too. I'm hoping he can make Scotch Herf II.

Have you ever seen Moki? Cause my guess would be that he isn't smoking many Opus anymore LOL

Good for you.
I hope this thread was as entertaining for everyone else as it was for me, as it made the friday before a holiday weekend bearable. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go drink some vodka.

have a great weekend everybody, and a happy 4th if you are lucky enough to be out on monday.

Later!

.......hey - his dog pee'd on my shoe! ???

I find making fun of the problems that happen here on CP just add to the drama and add more problems.

I find that there isn't anything wrong with CP that you (and a couple others) leaving wouldn't cure.

NA

I have my own little translation guide that I use sometimes when reading these threads. This might be helpful to you if, like me, you get lost trying to understand what some folks are saying:

Self-moderated board = ? ???

Well kevpriest, I'm waiting. Why don't you grow a pair and answer my question? :whistling: ;) :laugh:

Hmmm, not sure I understand the question. Seems kind of like one of those SAT things I never was very good with, but hey, I'll take a shot:

Self-Moderated board = The way Cigar Pass got to be the only cigar board I care to spend any time with?

I find making fun of the problems that happen here on CP just add to the drama and add more problems.

Who you callin' an A$$at!?

I have my own little translation guide that I use sometimes when reading these threads. This might be helpful to you if, like me, you get lost trying to understand what some folks are saying:

Self-moderated board = ? ???

Well kevpriest, I'm waiting. Why don't you grow a pair and answer my question? :whistling: ;) :laugh:

Hmmm, not sure I understand the question. Seems kind of like one of those SAT things I never was very good with, but hey, I'll take a shot:

Self-Moderated board = The way Cigar Pass got to be the only cigar board I care to spend any time with?

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Really? That's not like you, Alex... I thought this stuff didn't bother you. :0

Phew aftre all that I need a cigar....

Oh

Why is the sky blue??

cause if women were meant to fly it would be pink....

and on that note it is beer thiry local time and I am thirsty...Catch you guys tomorrow

re-thought my offensive response.

awww...

Not everyone takes pleasure in causing more trouble. I responded before I gave thought to the consequences of my reply...somthing I make point of not doing.
The fact that we can recognise that the board isn't perfect, but it works (damn well, IMHO), and laugh at some of the funnier/imperfect attributes of the community shows that we are adult enough to laugh at oursleves, and not take oursleves too seriously.

Edit to add: So, anyone who is actually in the office today and wants to continue this thread....well, don't. I fear that am not up to rapid-fire witty responses today (some might argue that I wasn't up to in on Friday either)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just saw this thread for the first time today! :laugh: TOO FUNNY!!!

Nice work Josh! :thumbs:

Oh and Nicholas, "Self moderated board = Asshats need not apply" ;)