• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK, I'm New

Welcome and if you can figure out how to stem the tide of the expanding waistline LMK. :D

Welcome to the board. I'm new around here, too, not very knowledgeable either. But they still let me hang around! :thumbs:

I just got word that golfgar is ready to ship my Newbie Trade, and I highly recommend you try that too. Great way to start off!

hungsolo said:
Welcome to the board. I'm new around here, too, not very knowledgeable either. But they still let me hang around! :thumbs:

I just got word that golfgar is ready to ship my Newbie Trade, and I highly recommend you try that too. Great way to start off!
A Newbie Trade? I haven't had too much time to read through and find out what that is. I will!

Oh, that expanding waistline thing is triggered by something called metabolism. It appears this metabolism slows down when you get older, causing the waistline to grow. There is no cure.

Welcome. Northville has a nice shop if you get out that way. I have an uncle there.

Gunpowder said:
Welcome. Northville has a nice shop if you get out that way. I have an uncle there.
Once in a great while I do. What's the name of the shop?