• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ok Its that Time What did you get for Christmas

Petthefish

Ok so Christmas Eve people probably have started opening presents some place lol. I already got a new lighter from my brother came in the mail yesterday. And my Secret Santa took good care of me rp

So come on people What you get?

I got a new Palio cutter to replace my $1 plastic cutter.
Man this Palio cuts cigars like butter.

I get a half day at work and umm... yeah... that's about it. :)

Merry Christmas, everyone. Enjoy it!

After recieving a nice bunch of sticks from m SS, I have gotten another gift from Jake and the Wifey just brought a handfull of gars of the Anejo flavor home for me last night. This is going to be a great smoking Christmas and New Year for me. :D

I hope that everybody has a great Christmas and a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

Several brothers sent along special sticks, and in about 24 hours I'll get the joy of seeing my family open the gifts I got for them.

I always tell them not to buy me anything for Christmas; provides justification for year long self indulgant purchases..... :laugh:

Merry Christmas to all - B.B.S.

Same sentiments as Tom. I get the joy of seeing my little girl's face tomorrow morning when she walks into the living room. There is no better gift in the world.

Same sentiments as Tom. I get the joy of seeing my little girl's face tomorrow morning when she walks into the living room. There is no better gift in the world.

Same here. My two boys want to sleep by the fireplace so they can see Santa come down the chimney.

Make sure your camera batteries are charged. They are going to get a workout tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all.

First off, my Secret Santa treated me like a king. The girls at work went to La Casa Grande Tobacco Co. in the Bronx on Arthur Ave and pick me up some fresh rolled stogies:
http://www.lcgcigars.com/company.htm
I also recieved a couple of 5x8 priority boxes that are in the wall unit humi resting which I'll open in the morning. As Sam (in2xshp) stated, this is gonna be one hell of a smoking Christmas and New Year........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Yeah I cant wait to see my boy open his gifts in the morning. We probably spent three times on him then we did not each other lol rp

G'ma got me a blazer pb-207 and since she couldn't find some of the sticks I wanted I found them here and her and mom split them with me. Only other thing I asked for was a padron ashtray and I think Santa got me that :p

My daughter bought me a new ashtray for the smoke room/garage. I myself purchased a new Springfield XD .40 cal.

Merry Xmas and Happy, Safe Holidays.

Paul

p.s yes I'm still around, just not as much.

Got the new Xmp3 and a Lenovo S10 netbook. Got two pairs of my favorite Alpaca socks.

I got a wireless router, and well I'll find out about everything else tomorrow morning.
Merry Christmas everyone.

I have had the best Christmas ever... got to spend the last 2 weeks with my father, got a box from the MAWPIF group that brought tears to my eyes, and I've enjoyed great friendships here with some of the best people on Earth.

What more could I ask for?
(Well, a nymphomaniac hottie hasn't appeared naked under my tree, but then again there's still time for my wife to fullfill that wish...)

Ok so Christmas Eve people probably have started opening presents some place lol. I already got a new lighter from my brother came in the mail yesterday. And my Secret Santa took good care of me rp

So come on people What you get?

We don't open presents until Christmas morning.

(Well, a nymphomaniac hottie hasn't appeared naked under my tree, but then again there's still time for my wife to fullfill that wish...)

Alright, Swissy, here ya go... (NSFW)

We have to be up early and off to grandma's house in the morning, so we opened gifts tonight.

I got:

A PSP (playstation portable)
NCAA Football 09
burr mill coffee grinder

Same here, we open presents Christmas morning. I wonder if my honey bought me that box of Casa Fuente Corona Gordas? :whistling:

I got a Pendleton shirt. Haven't identified the plaid yet. Too much to drink.

Doc.

My daughter bought me a new ashtray for the smoke room/garage. I myself purchased a new Springfield XD .40 cal.

Merry Xmas and Happy, Safe Holidays.

Paul

p.s yes I'm still around, just not as much.

Can we get some pics of the XD please?