• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK, where is it?

Ask your wife, if she doesn’t know ask your kids.... they know everything

It’s right here.
ralph-wiggum-nose-picking.jpg

My fav is always "Where was the last place you had it?"

The remote is in between the couch cushions.

Your best friend/cigar buddy has your favorite lighter you're looking for.

Are you referring to a phrase your wife/SO often says, maybe in bed?!

When on a divided highway, "it" is always a turn from a lane you're furthest from.

and lastly, the bottle opener (it) is impossible to find when you need it, so I suggest learning to open a bottle with your teeth, on a countertop (not yours), with a lighter (a shitty one), or in a hotel door jam or deadbolt hole.

The remote is in between the couch cushions.

Your best friend/cigar buddy has your favorite lighter you're looking for.

Are you referring to a phrase your wife/SO often says, maybe in bed?!

When on a divided highway, "it" is always a turn from a lane you're furthest from.

and lastly, the bottle opener (it) is impossible to find when you need it, so I suggest learning to open a bottle with your teeth, on a countertop (not yours), with a lighter (a shitty one), or in a hotel door jam or deadbolt hole.
Or your eyeball :D

It wasn't me. I didn't do it. :(

Still looking....Hard to believe the "old fellas" have no clue what I am looking for.

Still looking....Hard to believe the "old fellas" have no clue what I am looking for.
That's because we don't loose stuff to begin with. We've learned, a long time ago. I don't remember when that was, though.

Doc

That's because we don't loose stuff to begin with. We've learned, a long time ago. I don't remember when that was, though.

Doc
Your right Doc, "we" don't lose stuff (the bride just puts in in other places). So, your under the impression I lost some thing. All I said was," I can find it."
I'm still looking.......soon, I am sure!