• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Fart Pass

So in case other people are confused, and I bet you are. Here is the pass list AFTER Emo and Charlie

5: FatherTiresius
6: Mountain Passer
7: DaveWF
8: Big Worm
9: SamGuss
10: gr8full2day
11: Guyanaboy
12: Shadow
13: Captain B.
14: Misc
15: ParaGod

So when Emo and Charlie are done, then they send it too, FT. Now there will be a test at the end so pay attention. :D

Uo cee dat! I'm nOt as tHInK asS You Dumb eYe am! :)

JOE.M. said:
Uo cee dat! I'm nOt as tHInK asS You Dumb eYe am! :)
Keep working Joe. You'll get it right one of these days! :sign:

crayon.gif

Well Charlie it looks like you will get the box today, Man this pass is just flying :D .

Yeah PG, I got it. I had to go down to the local Post office and pick er' up cause I wasn't home and she required a signature. I'll let er' rest this evening and go through though the contents tommorro. I'll have er' for a whole week till Saturday when I'll pass er' off to Brother Emo. :D I'll make sure they feel at home here PG and take care of em' as if they were my little babies....... :thumbs:

Well, I went thru the box and all I can say is "Holly ****". I took the boys out for a little walk to keep them in shape. one two, one two..... :p There are so many beautiful sticks in the box, it's gonna be hard to figure out which ones I'll take, but I have my eye on a few. :D I'll post my puts & takes tommorro and then maybe take the kids to a movie or something. I don't want to be a bad host or anything. :sign:

Well, I had to do it. I took as much time as I could and here are my puts and takes:

Puts:

#74 Ashton VSG Belicoso #1
#75 Diamond Crown Robusto #4
#76 Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Prensado Oscuro
#77 CAO Gold Torpedo (in Glass Tube) over 5 years old
#78 Oliva "O" Oasis Maduro
#79 PAM Principe Maduro

Takes:

#23 A.F. WOA
#25 CAO 65th Anniversary Tonton
#35 La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Res#2

There are so many beautuful sticks in that Box, Priceless.... :)
I'll keep em' comfy here till saturday when I have to hand it over to Brother Emo. I might even sing em' a song or two.... :p

Well, the ceegars and myself are startin' to feel sad since we'll be departing and going are own ways. We've been together nearly a week and have built this bond between us. I've read em' nice little cigar stories, takin' them out for pieceful walks in the country, and even introduced them to thier cousins here in my humis. It's like I've adopted them as mine own, but as all great things come to an end, so must thier stay here a my my home. I'll feel a sadness when I hand the box over to brother Emo this afternoon but I'll know they'll be in good hands...... :p :thumbs: :D

stogieman said:
Well, the ceegars and myself are startin' to feel sad since we'll be departing and going are own ways. We've been together nearly a week and have built this bond between us. I've read em' nice little cigar stories, takin' them out for pieceful walks in the country, and even introduced them to thier cousins here in my humis. It's like I've adopted them as mine own, but as all great things come to an end, so must thier stay here a my my home. I'll feel a sadness when I hand the box over to brother Emo this afternoon but I'll know they'll be in good hands...... :p :thumbs: :D
UMMMM, Charlie ??? . You really should seek professional help with your problem. I have heard there is medication that could help. One word LITHIUM. :sign: Anyway nice job with the cigars, and thanks for being in my pass. :thumbs:

I knew this was going to happen. Charlie, didn't I tell you not to get too attached to them? :lookup: