• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Fart Pass

stogieman said:
Well, the ceegars and myself are startin' to feel sad since we'll be departing and going are own ways. We've been together nearly a week and have built this bond between us. I've read em' nice little cigar stories, takin' them out for pieceful walks in the country, and even introduced them to thier cousins here in my humis. It's like I've adopted them as mine own, but as all great things come to an end, so must thier stay here a my my home. I'll feel a sadness when I hand the box over to brother Emo this afternoon but I'll know they'll be in good hands...... :p :thumbs: :D
Don't worry charlie! my wife is a shrink! she can help you!!

If not we will get you a goldfish or sumthin'! :p

The people in my head say to kill you! But my wife says not to! You are lucky she is so peeeeeerty!.....

Well, the Box has been physically handed over to Brother Emo. Such sadness I feel right now.... :( But, alas, I'll go to one of my humis a get a great morning ceegar to make it all better. :D

Well I have had the pass in my posession for a day and a half now and will get it back on the road a little later. Thanks for having me in your pass bro!

TAKES

68 Torano Exodus
72 La Aurora Preferidos #2
77 CAO Gold Tubo

PUTS

80 AF Anejo #48
81 CAO Brazilia Samba
82 AF Don Carlos #4
83 Joya De Nicaragua Antano

Emo

Okay here is the list to date of upcoming passers. :D
5: FatherTiresius
6: Mountain Passer
7: DaveWF
8: Big Worm
9: SamGuss
10: gr8full2day
11: Guyanaboy
12: Shadow
13: Captain B.
14: Misc
15: ParaGod

I kept Misc in the pass list, since I don't think it will get to him until after August 8th anyway.

A very nice looking pass showed up here today. :) I rummaged around in it briefly and it's a beauty. Will be figuring out my plays later.

Great looking pass PG!!

Here we go....

Takes
9 - AF Hemi Work of Art
43 - Avo 77
52 - Cohiba Siglo I
78 - Oliva 'O' Oasis Maduro

Puts
84 - Ashton VSG Sorcerer (2002.10)
85 - AF Hemi Signature (2002.04)
86 - Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedo (2002.09)
87 - C.A.O. l'Anniversaire Lancero eXtreme
88 - Perdomo Cuban Perejo Belicoso Fino Maduro
89 - Indian Tabac Buffalo
90 - Partagas 8-9-8 Varnished (1998) (ISOM)
91 - SLR Petit Corona (1998) (ISOM)

Neil is going to do his puts & takes tomorrow and then it should be on the road (unless you want me to hold it until Monday). Thanks for including me...

Great play FT. :D :thumbs: . You don't have to hold it. Thanks for being in my pass, and enjoy the b-day gift.

I can't take all the credit for the look of the pass, I have to thank Joe, for helping get it all together. :thumbs:

ParaGod said:
I can't take all the credit for the look of the pass, I have to thank Joe, for helping get it all together. :thumbs:
Oh, ok....that explains the retarded way it's packed. I wasn't going to say anything since it's your first but he should know better.

j/k :sign:

ParaGod,

Thanks for letting me play in the pass. I know I have been silent for a while on CP I’m glad you didn’t hold that against me. Hopefully that will change in the near future. I now have my internet connection back at home. :) I'll be seeing you around CP I hope. I just packed up the box and FT is going to drop it in the mail for me. Thanks one and all this was fun.

0302 1790 0000 3638 6671.

Puts:
92. Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso
93. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Robusto
94. Arturo Fuente Hemingway WOAM
95. Bolivar Fuerte Corona
96. Oliva O Ovation
97. Punch Gran Cru Robusto
98. Excalibur 1066 Dark Knight

Takes:
59. Arturo Fuente Anejo #50
34. Avo Signature Belicoso
81. CAO Brazilia Samba
18. Partagas Black Label

-MPass

Great job MP :thumbs: . Thanks again for being in my pass, and I hope to see you around more often now. :D

Ohh yeah I hope you have a good b-day next month. :D .