• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Fart Pass

Beings that I'm a November baby and the list is already half full, just keep me in mind if there is a slot left after every one else got there shot. :thumbs:

You definitely have a sweet list of sticks there PG..... :p

Charlie, Only if your a Mark Martin fan!! ;)

You can count the ol' worm-a-roonie in bro!! PM on the way!!! :thumbs:

All right the pass list is getting bigger, glad to have you aboard Ryan. :thumbs:

What about guys who have sisters born in August and who keep their info in their profile (near the end) -- does that count?

If so, I'm in :)

Okay the list is as follows,
Joe M.
gr8full2day
Shadow
DaveWF
FatherTiresius
Big Worm

maybe Mountain Passer.

Now. Since this is all the b-day people that are going to sign up. I think it is only fair to ask them if they want to just keep the pass to just us lucky b-day boy's. Or open it up to a couple of members that have already shown, interest. PM me with your thoughts. Thanks and I will have the final list of cigars up by end of June, I am slowly adding some great cigars to it. :D

What about ROD and HILLBILLY JACK?? {Samclemmons} Tell them to get there buts on board! ???

Rod unfortunately cant do it. As for SamClemmons he has too much stuff to do and didn't want to hold up the pass. :(

ParaGod said:
As for SamClemmons he has too much stuff to do and didn't want to hold up the pass. :(
cwm14.gif

:p

Hey, what about us July birthdays...Can we squeeze in?

Info is in profile, if the answer is yes.

Okay I have the FINAL pass list.
1: Joe M.
2: JoeInvest
3: FatherTiresius
4: Mountain Passer
5: DaveWF
6: Big Worm
7: SamGuss
8: gr8full2day
9: Stogieman
10: Guyanaboy
11: Shadow
12: Captain B.
13: Misc

This is the FINAL line up.

Thats it all filled up, thank you all that are in the pass, any questions please contact me.

I will post the final cigar list at the end of the month and the line up, it will start with Joe.

:D The line up has been fixed, take a look. Now I will have a list at the end of the month and at that time I will set the kick off time. :D

Back in the game baby...battin in the number two whole!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!