• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Fart Pass

ParaGod said:
Well Capt B is going to be a tough act to follow. :0 Anyway, here is the list of next passers. So look out here it comes.

11: gr8full2day (On Deck)
12: Guyanaboy
13: Shadow
14: Misc
15: ParaGod

Ohh boy it is getting closer to home. :D :D
NO! You missed back to Joe.M. AFTER GREATFULL!! :lookup:

I'M GOING TO GET ME ON OF THE COHIBAS!! :p

JOE.M. said:
ParaGod said:
Well Capt B is going to be a tough act to follow. :0 Anyway, here is the list of next passers. So look out here it comes.

What's it worth to ya Joe? :sign: :sign: :sign:

Shadow said:
JOE.M. said:
ParaGod said:
Well Capt B is going to be a tough act to follow. :0  Anyway, here is the list of next passers.  So look out here it comes.

What's it worth to ya Joe? :sign: :sign: :sign:
;) ;) Shhhhhhhhhhh! we'll talk ;) ;)

I am ready and waiting for the passs. Thanks alot there Captain B, like I could ever live up to that puts list..GEEEEEEZZZ.. make a guy look bad why don;t ya!!! I will post as soon as possible my puts/takes...good thing the Capt didn't raise the bar or anything!! Yeah Joe I gotcha covered!!!

OK Guys - the box is in the mail! Get ready Russell, its heading your way!

DC #0303 0130 0003 0201 1791

Thanx Mike (PG) for the opportunity to be part of your pass! I'm heading off to Cape Cod Wednesday for a nice vacation. :D

I wonder what is taking the box so long in getting to Russell?

You entered 0303 0130 0003 0201 1791

Your item was accepted at 2:31 pm on August 25, 2003 in NEW YORK, NY 10038. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Don't worry. Since 9-11 it takes a long time for boxes to make it out the door of the NYC post offices. We've run into this several times in passes going through NY.

Folks I'm going to have to bow out of the pass. I'm going to be out of commission for awhile due to some surgery and I will not be able to take care of the pass when it shows up. PM sent to PG.

Well Bill, I understand fully, just take care of yourself, and I will look forward to the next pass. Goodluck, and hope things turn out for the best. :thumbs:

Well, I am sorry that Bill won't be able to play in my pass, but I hope he has a successful operation with a full recovery, so here is the updated pass list.

11: gr8full2day (ON DECK)
13: Misc

So I hope everybody that is left, has kept track of this confusing pass, because I was confused myself for awhile. I will send PM's to the ones left to update them on events.

You entered 0303 0130 0003 0201 1791

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:04 pm on September 02, 2003 in CALHOUN, GA 30701 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

At least I know it is there. :)

Too bad about Shadow's surgery.

On the plus side, it means I move up a spot in the pass :)

Ready & able!

(I've already given up any thoughts of out-doing the captain. I'm hoping just to get an invitation to come back...)

I rescued the box from the infidels today!!! Box will hit the road tomorrow AM, unless you wish for me to hold it...LOL...Thanks for allowing me to participate and PG your generosity is touching...Looking forward to my first Opus...will post puts and takes tomorrow if I can. Sorry my communications are a little spottty lately, but ....

russell

I am glad I could give everybody in the pass, that had a b-day in August, I am only sorry I didn't have enough for everyone. :(

Yeah right, you just don't like the rest of us do you..... :sign: :sign: :sign:

I had a great time just being able to play and being a part of this great pass. :p :thumbs: :D