• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Serie V Maduro update

:) Just picked up two boxes this morning @ $82/box + shipping. Looking forward to trying these next week! The seller got 6 boxes as his allotment...

:) Just picked up two boxes this morning @ $82/box + shipping. Looking forward to trying these next week! The seller got 6 boxes as his allotment...

I am smoking one right now and it is the best stick I have had in some time.

Well played Oliva Fam.

Glad to see everyone is enjoying them. I'm eager to see how these are after aging for a bit.

I enjoyed the first two-thirds of this cigar very much but the back third was putrid. Am I the only one who experienced this issue?

-Mark

I did go the CI way and received a box for $80 shipped, didn't seem to bad to me.

Received a message from one of the big online dealers this AM.

We apologize for the long delay on the delivery of the Oliva Serie V Maduro cigars. We have just been
notified that we will be getting a shipment late in the week of 11/10.

Because it does take a few days to get the cigars counted into inventory and
ready to be shipped, we are expecting your shipment to be sent out no later
than 11/17-11/20. You will know your shipment has left our warehouse when
you receive your email confirmation with your tracking numbers.

Thank you for your patience! Please let me know if there is anything we can
assist you with in the future! Have a great day!

:thumbs:

edited for typos

I did a box split and then ordered a sampler with 2 more in it. They are down for a few months at a cool 65%. Will review in the spring .

~ t

If anybody is still searching, the B&M near me still has one box left. I think they said 89.95 and no tax. PM me for details if you were still looking and I'll give you their info.

EDIT: Bill - Did you get any of that 36" of snow??

getting it now. only forcasted for about 8 inches though but we had a 1/2 inch rain last night and now snow with 40 MPH winds. It's gonna get ugly out.

will make the deer hunting this wk-end real interesting.

We'll have to talk some trades then! Deer jerkey is good stuff! Put me down for a pound!!! (to start)

Thanks Bill!

~ t