• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

oliveros

mrcigarman

I/ve recently smoked a KIng Havano all Ligero from nicaragua Maduro,excellent smoke 64 ring size x 4.it was outrageous.It brought tears to my eyes,the aroma and taste was outstanding it had a 6 inch ash.This stick I recommend for anyone to smoke.Its made by Olivero's (Habana cuba cigar co.)

There are so many things wrong with this post...

:whistling:

Welcome to CigarPass... ???

mac

I/ve recently smoked a KIng Havano all Ligero from nicaragua Maduro,excellent smoke 64 ring size x 4.it was outrageous.It brought tears to my eyes,the aroma and taste was outstanding it had a 6 inch ash.This stick I recommend for anyone to smoke.Its made by Olivero's (Habana cuba cigar co.)

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

The more you suck on it the longer it gets, I think I have used that line once or twice :0 :0

There are so many things wrong with this post...

:whistling:

Welcome to CigarPass... ???

mac

Agreed!

I saw this too and thought ... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The more you suck on it the longer it gets, I think I have used that line once or twice :0 :0

NOMINATED FOR THREAD OF THE YEAR!

Breedy - YOU WIN!!! You are the KIng!
Don't know what you won, but you did win! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :0
By the way - where is Maduro?!?!?! is that near HAvano? ???

I'm left speechless...you guys are rough :D

Breedy - YOU WIN!!! You are the KIng!
Don't know what you won, but you did win! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :0
By the way - where is Maduro?!?!?! is that near HAvano? ???

Sweet, um..... :blush: :blush: This is why I go to counseling

Only one post for mrcigarman, my first time was a little disappointing as well.

Okay thanks, looked a the newbie pass thread and it looks great, I'm going to post an introduction sorry for starting a frivolous new thread where it shouldn' be

At least you apologized and straightened up from there. :sign:

P.S. That was your second post.

P.S.S. You sure lurked a long time before participating!?!? :rolleyes:

Okay thanks, looked a the newbie pass thread and it looks great, I'm going to post an introduction sorry for starting a frivolous new thread where it shouldn' be

At least you apologized and straightened up from there. :sign:

P.S. That was your second post.

P.S.S. You sure lurked a long time before participating!?!? :rolleyes:

Ah, yes the good ole days. When ISOM was just an acronym and Opus was a dream. So much cheaper ;) ;)

Shouldn't this thread be moved to "passes in progress"? :whistling:

This made me pass something alright. As soon as I zip up, I'll tell y'all what it was.

:rolleyes:

Wilkey

I also tried this new Olivero King Havano Maduro cigar. However, it did not bring tears to my eyes, but it has nice smooth taste. Also, How can the ash burn to 6 inch if you smoked the 4 inch cigar ??? ;)

I also tried this new Olivero King Havano Maduro cigar. However, it did not bring tears to my eyes, but it has nice smooth taste. Also, How can the ash burn to 6 inch if you smoked the 4 inch cigar ??? ;)

You must be related. You both can't read, type, follow simple directions, & you are both one post wonders. :angry: Prove me wrong. :whistling: Whataya wanna bet these two share either a fair amount of DNA or an IP address. Very original name. :laugh: Didn't we have somthing similar to this a few weeks back, one a$$hat vouching for another? :rolleyes:

edited to add more a$$hattery items

You must be related. You both can't read, type, follow simple directions, & you are both one post wonders. :angry: Prove me wrong. :whistling: Whataya wanna bet these two share either a fair amount of DNA or an IP address. Very original name. :laugh: Didn't we have somthing similar to this a few weeks back, one a$$hat vouching for another? :rolleyes:

edited to add more a$$hattery items

:0