• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

on line retailer question

MnRon

Hey all I was just wondering if anyone had ever dealed with smokers hub.com. Its an on line retailer. I was thinking of buying some smokes from them, but have never ordered from this particular vender. Any info good or bad would be great.

I haven't ordered from them but I did check out the site. They have awesome prices on all the super premium sticks (VSG, PAM, Hemingway). $12 for a '64 Torp :0 They are definitely saved on my favorites. And I will contact them to make sure all the premium stuff is in stock before I order. :thumbs:

Sorcerer msrp 8.75 going for 6.66... Me thinks it's a too good to be true thing. ???

Well, at least they're not trrying to peddle Opus at $5/stick!! :sign:

Those prices do seem TGTBT. I mean, Don Carlos Presidentes for $178/box!?!?!?

Still, a phone call might be in order on Tuesday.......... :0

Sorcerer 40062 7"x49 Ring 24 160.09

AF Hemmingway Work of Art Nat 90613 4 7/8"x46/60 Ring 25 138.38

AF Short Story 999382 4 1/2"x46/49 Ring 20 86.05

PADRON SERIE 1926 NO. 9 MADURO 2887 5 1/4 x 56 24 345.60

PADRON SERIE 1926 NO. 1 MADURO 2886 6 3/4 x 54 24 384.00

If this isn't too good to be true let us all know.

No guys i'm not affiliated with this site . This is my first post here, I.m just another fellow man of the leaf trying to not blow up my credit card. Thought these prices seemed a little shady and was just trying to get some back round info.

psyktek said:
Well, at least they're not trrying to peddle Opus at $5/stick!! :sign:

Those prices do seem TGTBT. I mean, Don Carlos Presidentes for $178/box!?!?!?

Still, a phone call might be in order on Tuesday.......... :0
A current CP sponser sold the Don Carlos Presidente for a few dollars less then $178. I bought some about 2 months ago. The price is $180 now but still within range so shipping will be the deciding factor on which one is cheapest.

Well I did the dirty work for you guys :p

The guy was really nice and talkative. He price checked for me to make sure all the prices were up to date and they were :thumbs: . He explained that he might not have every '64 or '26, etc. in stock (he orders every week) but if you drop an e-mail by him or call before you order then there won't be any mix-ups.

I'd say the guy sounds legit and he has 5 store fronts. So order away! This is the lowest prices on the super premiums I've ever found. :0 :thumbs:

Did a check on CigarPrice and his prices on VSG's can't be beat!! :0

Just ordered a box of Illusions. I'll post on my experience.

psyktek said:
Did a check on CigarPrice and his prices on VSG's can't be beat!! :0

Just ordered a box of Illusions. I'll post on my experience.
Good deal psyktek! :thumbs: I might split a box of the '64's soon :love:

I checked out the site and low and behold, there are in my backyard. Will defiently have to check out the store and let everyone know. Too bad I can't order at those prices. They add 32% to orders shiped here in MI.

Snowdust said:
I checked out the site and low and behold, there are in my backyard. Will defiently have to check out the store and let everyone know. Too bad I can't order at those prices. They add 32% to orders shiped here in MI.
That is too bad. May'be have an out-of-state relative order it for you?

the box arrived today. looks authentic, but having never seen an unopened box of VSGs
before, what do I know? :D

The box was marked "Robustos" not Illusions. Is that typical for these?

In any event, the bands looked authentic, the cigars look very good. And no, I'm not gonna send them all out to you mooches so that you can let me know that their fakes!! :D

So, it appears to be a good deal to me unless someone tells me otherwise.

Smokers Hub has a store near Geldor1 & I ..been in there a few times...appears to be a legit outfit....this once is a franchise from the originals

-P-

That's good news to hear :thumbs: Thanks for keeping us updated. I guess I'll start some splits on the Super-Premiums now :sign:

:D

Back