• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

On To A New Job!

Good news indeed! Congrats!

Nice to hear of jobs being found by those looking rather than some of the bad news posts from late 2009.

Once you start, let us know how they get their toilet paper made from 100% recycled material cleaned so it can be reused ???

Congrats on the new job!! Good luck bro!

I have an interview for a promotion on Tuesday...I hope some of your luck rubs off on me...I need it.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I am truly excited about starting. And after tonight at work I am really looking forward to getting away from the jail. One of the worst nights in a long time.

Congrats B, very happy for you. Kimberly Clark does paper products if I'm not mistaken. What will you be doing for them?

Kimberly Clark does a large amount of products. Scott Toilet Paper, Kleenex, Huggies Diapers, Pullups, Little Swimmers diapers, Viva Paper Towels, and some toilet paper and paper towel fixtures. Our local plant does Huggies diapers, Pull Ups, and Little Swimmers. They start everyone out running a fork lift (still a good pay raise from my current job) and from there you have room to further yourself into a VERY large amount of other positions with VERY nice raises.
B

Congrats on a new chapter in your life! Hope it ends up being a great place to work.

Congratulations! I started out in my first "real" job many years ago as a materials handler, which was basically driving a forklift. I started out in a textile plant, which has a great deal of similarity to paper products. My favorite was driving the one that would lift up probably fifty feet in the air between racks, and I would have to "pick" huge rolls of cloth, throw them on the back, and then take off while still in the air to get another. Best wishes on the new job!

Congrats brother! My company sells a lot of the KC product. Rest assured you will be working for a good, stable company.

Regards,

BT